Charter 35

Ruth P.O.V

"Mom!!! Shut up! Eduardo and listing good. She is carrying my grandchild. " No mom! It not your grandchild for God sake!.

"I don't care weather he or she is not my grandchild said Debi.
And for your information this house belongs to me.

Have you forgotten, but you gave it to me mom. Yes i know i gave it to you but i said it will be fully yours when you are married.

So she is staying still she give birth. I want to see my grandchild. She said happily rubbing my belly.

Thank you Mom, tears were flowing from my eyes. You are welcome my dear, she hugged me. Oh my daughter it okay stop crying is not good for the child.

I hope i will be the first to hold him or her when it comes out. I nod my head, yes you will be the first because you are the grandmother.

I hope i can tell you that you are the real grand mom, i said it inside my mind. I said laughing.

I'm going to spoil he or her very much. We can used the room upstairs for the nursery. Thanks, don't mention it.

So how many month now, 4 months i said. Good, i almost forgot, i will be going back to Spain tomorrow.

My family need me over there, but i will be back before you put to bed okay. I nod my head, she hugged me and left.

Eduardo storm out of the house. I went and had my breakfast and went to bed to rest a little because my back hurt really bad.

The day was over when i heard some noise outside. I wouldn't not sleep so i wake up, I decided to go to the kitchen to get water.

I came out the noise was loud, oh my God the noise was coming from Eduardo's room.

I went close to the door, I heard moans in there like someone having sex. Omg! There babe faster! Faster! yeah i like it fuck me hard Eduardo!!

Eduardo brought someone to the house. I quickly walk to the kitchen to get my water. I was shaking that i can't even pour the water.

What is wrong with me, I'm i feeling jealous. How would he do this to me. He is doing this to hurt me i know.

Tears were flowing from my eyes dammed my hormones. I can't sleep in my room, i don't want to hear their moans.

So i went to the living room to sleep there. I was asleep when i heard someone pushing me.

Wake up, why are you sleeping here, Eduardo said. I can't sleep with all the noise coming from your room. I stood up looking at him.

He was wearing a basketball shot down around his v waist. I felt my nipples harden dammed my hormones.

Then i saw the lady standing in front of the main door. Babe come on i need to go, coming babe he said. He left me and went to the lady.

They started kissing passionate, he squeeze her butt and touching her breast dammed. I turned around from them.