viii. instafam

-

-

The chaos of the night before had lifted. Roger apologized, albeit begrudgingly, but he did seem sincere. Andie apologized to all of them as well. She didn't mean to freak out like that, she couldn't help it.

Jefferson came back to find Joe and Andie knew deep in photo albums. Her telling him the story behind every picture he asked about, which was almost every one of them.

The next day, Joe was back at the apartment, looking at even more photos. "You should post some of these on Instagram." He told her, holding a pile of polaroids from her childhood.

"I don't have one," Andie admitted nonchalantly.

Joe gave her a look, "You don't have an Instagram?"

"I don't have any social media," Andie shrugged.

The was a moment of silence before Joe sighed jokingly, "Andrea Deacon you are living under a rock. Okay, we're making you one right now."

-

"Wait, Brian and Roger have one? Why haven't I done this sooner." Andie giggled as she scrolled through her feed. She and Joe had already posted their pictures of each other, taking time off of practicing with the bass to goof around.

"You've been out of the loop," Joe chuckled.

Andrea sighed, suddenly sad, "I have, haven't I?"

Joe was puzzled by her quick mood change, "Are you okay?" He asked her, and she didn't respond for a moment. She just looked down at her phone, an unreadable look on her face.

Andie shook her head, putting on a smile, "I'm fine, let's get back to practice."

-

Jefferson was leaving, and leaving four days earlier than he was supposed to, "Are you sure you don't want to stay?" Andie asked him, "Roger apologized."

"I think it's for the best, " Jefferson sighed, "I don't want to be a distraction."

"Okay, " Andie frowned, "at least let me go with you to the airport."

Jefferson nodded, zipping up his suitcase and setting it on the ground. He kissed her forehead and then grabbed his phone to call an Uber.

-
Article

Daughter of Queen's John Deacon spotted at LAX.

Rumors have been flying about Andrea Deacon's visit to California, the biggest one being that she's helping with the new Queen biopic: Bohemian Rhapsody

Those rumors haven't been confirmed, but according to Instagram, she's been working alongside actor Joe Mazzello. It has been announced that Mazzello is playing Deacon's father, John. If you put two and two together, it seems like the rumors could be true.

After the Freddie Mercury tribute concert in '92, the Deacon family hasn't seen much of the public eye. We're crossing our fingers for this to change in the near future.

-
Small little filler chapter before we get into the big stuff.