xxxiv. holidays

Andie and Joe laid in bed together, her head resting on his chest as their breathing began to sync

Andie and Joe laid in bed together, her head resting on his chest as their breathing began to sync. She could definitely get used to this, Joe holding her tightly to his side, like a silent promise of protection. Joe brought his lips to the crown of her head, rubbing her back as the two tried to fall asleep. The last day of filming before winter break was certainly stressful, but the two seemed wide awake at the end of the night.

Andie began to mindlessly scroll Instagram, laughing silently at the comments on her boyfriend's latest post.

"What're you laughing at," Joe narrowed his eyes playfully.

"Your boyfriend's mad we went to dinner without him," Andie snorted.

Joe pursed his lips, "Which one?"

"Ben," she smiled, biting down on her tongue.

"Figures," he smiles, but then his face shifts to one of thought, "Do you want to have Thanksgiving with me and my parents?" He asked.

"Only if you'll come to mine for Christmas," Andie looked up at him with a grin, wrapping her arms around him and giving him a light squeeze.

Joe rested a hand on her back, the other brushing strands of hair from her face as he smiled down at her, "Oh, definitely, but we're spending New Years in New York."

"Sounds like a lovely plan," She told him as she drew different shapes on his chest with her finger. They lay still for a moment, reveling in each other's company.

"Hey, Joe?" Andie said softly and if it wasn't quiet he probably wouldn't have been able to hear it.

Joe didn't lift his head from the pillow, but he responded anyway, "Yeah?"

"What do you even do for a Thanksgiving?" Andie asked with a giggle.

-

andrea_deacon: He's smiling now, but little does he know I'm going look at all of his baby photos

andrea_deacon: He's smiling now, but little does he know I'm going look at all of his baby photos. All of them.

Liked by lucyboynton1, benhardy1, mrgwilymlee, and 6,219 others.
-

lucyboynton1: please for the love of god send some pics in the group chat!!!