xxviii. a proposition

Being on set was kind of hectic, but getting to spend time with her new friends made it worth it

Being on set was kind of hectic, but getting to spend time with her new friends made it worth it. They had finished filming most of the concert scenes, which took a lot out of all of them. After they film the BBC "live" performance, they get a small break, which Andie could tell they clearly needed.

Brian and Roger were getting dressed for their cameos, which left Andie to talk to Brian's daughter Emily, who was making a cameo herself.

"Has there been talk about you making an appearance?" Emily asked as she sipped on her glass of water, "I've heard you've been helping out a lot on set."

"No, I haven't been asked by your dad or Roger, but they've asked Luke," Andie told her, it hurt a little that they didn't ask her, but she shrugged it off. She was doing enough already.

Brian came out of his dressing room, curls tucked away under a short grey wig, "No this is not allowed," Andie said, "The curls!"

"It's strange isn't it," Brian smiled, "I'm a completely different person."

Roger came out soon after, looking equally not like himself. Andie watched as they filmed the scene, grinning at Joe as he pretended to pretend to play the bass. Ben looked as done as Roger did, hitting the cymbals with lackluster enthusiasm as they "performed" Killer Queen.

When they had finished filming for the day Andie was digging her keys out of her purse as Roger approached her.

"Hey," she smiled, "what's up?"

"Well, as you know they're going to be filming the party scene next week, and I have a big favor to ask you," He told her as Brian walked up beside them.

"The actress playing your mom had a family emergency, and she won't be able to make it to film," Roger explained, "So I was wondering if you wanted to play Veronica?"

"You want me to play my mom?" Andie grinned, "Of course I will!"

As they parted ways for the night, Brian lingered behind with Roger, "How'd you manage that?" Brian asked.

"Best three hundred pounds I've ever spent," Roger chuckled.

_

andrea_deacon: Mom, is that you?

Liked by benhardy1, lucyboynton1, joe_mazzello, and 8,126 others.
-

joe_mazzello: What?
       benhardy: "Well."

lucyboynton1: OH MY GOD!
andrea_deacon: We're the blonde babes now.
        lucyboynton1: Hell yeah we are!

tomlowe: Girl, if I was straight...
         andrea_deacon: 😘😉

-
A very crappy short update because bleh.