Dear Readers, a warning.

Hi, it's Sam, the author of this fan fiction

Hi, it's Sam, the author of this fan fiction. Normally, I'd be happy Sam, because this story is doing far better than I expected it to and some of you guys are so lovely and supportive.

Keyword: some.

Now some of you have pissed me off by doing one of the WORST thing you could do to an author on this site.

Plagiarism.

No you're not, "taking inspiration from", it's plagiarism.

So, POB Sam has entered the chat.
(Pissed off bitch)

This story is my brainchild, and when it's stolen or copied it's really upsetting. This has happened multiple times now, on not just this story, but a multitude of my stories.

If this continues, I'll have no choice but to stop.
Stop writing this fic, stop writing my other fics, and go on writing my original works in private.

PLAGIARISM IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS AND ITS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY ON THIS ACCOUNT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you even have to ask if you're plagiarizing, you probably are.

I've had three people already plagiarize my works, I'm waiting to confront the third, but the others have taken their stories down.

NOW MY READERS.

If you think someone is plagiarizing my content: CALL THEM THE FUCK OUT AND TELL ME ABOUT IT.

Don't go on reading it because that only makes the plagiarist think what they're doing is okay.

It's not okay.

It's deterring me from writing already.

You have all been warned.