xxiv. together again

andrea_deacon: Who allowed the three of us to be alone together? #chaosrising #themisadventuresofandieansjoe #wearebackbaby

Liked by benhardy1, lucyboynton1, joe_mazzello, and 8,126 others.
_

benhardy1: More importantly, why wasn't I invited?
               lucyboynton1: We're at Andie's now if you want to come round!
               andrea_deacon: Yes, please come over!

_

lucyboynton1: Dinner at Andie's

lucyboynton1: Dinner at Andie's. Someone better wife her up before I do.

Liked by benhardy1, andrea_deacon, joe_mazzello, and 13,572 others.
_

benhardy1: "I didn't burn it!"
andrea_deacon: OI!
_

Lucy danced around the kitchen with Zeppelin in her arms, humming a waltz-like tune. Andie chuckled, watching the woman with a wine glass in her hand. Joe sat at the island counter, smiling at the sight.

He stood, setting his beer next to the sink and held out his hand to the brunette, "May I have this dance?" He asked in mock chivalry, bowing slightly as he did so.

"I suppose," Andie giggled, taking his hand.

The two began to waltz around the kitchen, careful not to bump into Lucy. Ben glanced down at his own beer bottle, took a swig, and held it to his chest causing Andie to burst out in laughter.

"You guys have no idea how happy I am, we can just hang out without worrying about anything or anyone," Andie smiled, putting her head on Joe's chest.

"We're happy too," Lucy smiled, bringing the two of them in for a hug with one arm. Zeppelin licked at Joe's face.

Ben embraced Andie from behind, "I felt left out," He told them.

"Group hug!" Andie smiled.