xxv. day one

Andie walked towards the recently built stage, her heels clicking away at the concrete pavement of the empty airport runway

Andie walked towards the recently built stage, her heels clicking away at the concrete pavement of the empty airport runway. It was set up just like she remembered it when she was little. Live Aid, the final scene of the movie, the biggest moment, and they filming it first. Thankfully today was just a practice day, so Andie could set her nerves aside for now. As she got closer, she could see the boys goofing around on stage as they waited for everyone to get there.

"Glad to see you're all awake!" The brunette called holding up the two drink holders full of cups of coffee and a tea for herself.

"You're amazing, Andie," Gwilym smiled, grabbing one of the drink holders out of her hand when she reached the edge of the stage. A shout of thanks came from Ben as he took a cup from Gwilym, and Rami flashed her a thankful smile.

Joe jogged over with a grin, crouching down to meet the brunette's gaze. "You're a godsend, Deacon," He joked, repeating her first words back to her as he grabbed a coffee from one of its slots.

"What's with the hat?" She asked, glancing up at the Yankees hat on top of his head, "You hardly ever wear hats."

Joe made a face, like he was hiding something, "I, uh-"

"It's beautiful, Andie!" Rami grinned, jogging towards the two of them, "He should show the world," He said as he attempted to hit the hat off of Joe's head.

"He's embarrassed," Ben chuckled, coffee in hand.

"I am not embarrassed, alright?" Joe put his hands on his hips, displaying confidence, but shrinking back when Rami reached for the hat again.

A grin slowly formed on Andie's face as she connected the dots, "No way! I missed it?" Setting the coffee down, she climbed up the stage, not using the stairs that were two feet to her left, "Show me the perm, Mazzello."

"No!" He shouted, beginning to run as Andie chased him around the stage, reaching for the hat, "It's hideous and I hate it!"

"It's probably not that bad, cmon," She said, stumbling a bit as she was losing her breath, "God, I need to go to the gym."

She had him cornered between some amps, "Andie!" He shouted as she lunged him, falling to the ground.

"What is going on here?" A voice asked in an authoritative way. Andie suddenly realized the compromising position the two of them were in. Brian stood with his arms crossed, trying to hide the smile forming on his face. Roger was grinning from ear to ear at the sight.

Joe was on the ground, hands on his head, while Andie was straddling him. Andie's eyes widened as she looked down at Joe, who sent her a wink, sending the two of them into a bout of laughter.

The sound of someone clapping their hands together and shouting caused everyone to seize their movements. Andie felt Joe's grip tighten on her hips. The director was shouting at them to begin practice because they're, "burning daylight."

"I'm gonna see that hair sometime," She told Joe as she stood, helping him up.

Standing, Joe rolled his eyes playfully, "In your dreams, Deacon."

A small part of Andie wished exactly that. That she'd see him in her dreams. She quickly brushed the thought away, leaving the stage to stand next to Brian and Roger.

"I got you two coffee," she said, picking up the tray that she had set down earlier, "I figured you might want some."

"What was that all about, hm?" Roger asked, an ever present smirk on his face as he took his coffee.

Andie just shook her head with a chuckle, glancing over to Joe, who was already looking at her. He smiled as the track began for them to start practicing.

_

andrea_deacon: I don't think I'm supposed to post anything about them practicing until the movie's finished, but fuck you look at my boy go

andrea_deacon: I don't think I'm supposed to post anything about them practicing until the movie's finished, but fuck you look at my boy go. #themisadventuresofandieandjoe

Liked by brianmayforreal, lucyboynton1, joe_mazzello, and 7,652 others.
-

user1: "MY BOY" asjskdfhdn

lucyboyton1: We love a rebel.