x. facetiming

Andie laughed as Joe continued to urge her to get in the cart, "Andie, please get in it," He smiled

"Okay fine," she sighed while rolling her eyes playfully before climbing into the empty Target cart, her back was facing Joe, "but if we get kicked out-"

"We're not gonna get kicked out," Joe assured her. Andie turned, raising an eyebrow at him, "Okay, we might get kicked out, but that'll just add more to the fun."

"Oh, yes, because getting kicked out of Target is the definition of fun," Andie teased before shrieking, Joe has started to run through the parking lot, pushing her faster and faster with each step. He came to a stop when they reached the storefront, Andie still giggling, "Okay, that was pretty fun."

Andie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she dug it out of her jeans and saw it was Ben wanting to FaceTime her, "Who is it?" Joe asked, pushing her into the store.

"It's Ben, he wants to FaceTime," Andie told him before answering the call and making a weird face at the camera. When Ben's face came into view, Andie saw that he was doing the same.

With a laugh she panned the camera up to Joe, who made a face down at the phone, "Where are you guys?" Ben asked.

"We're at Targét," Joe answered.

"I needed some groceries, and Joe wanted to help," Andie smiled and she saw Ben chuckle.

"What are you doing, are you- Are you in the trolley?" Ben chuckled in disbelief as Andie nodded, "You're both in your thirties, grow up," he joked.

"Hey, you're getting closer and closer to our age every day," Joe pointed an accusatory finger at Ben and then smiled.

"Yeah, bitch boy," Andie said seriously before laughing.

"Okay, so while you two are busy being children, can you pick up some hot Cheetos for me?" Ben asked.

"If I don't eat them first," Andie told him, he gave her a look, "Okay, we'll get you some."

"Thanks mum," Ben said jokingly before hanging up.

"Was that all he called for?" Joe asked, leaning against the handlebar of the cart.

"I think so," Andie looked up at him, smiling.

Joe smiled, pushing them towards the chip aisle while shaking his head, "He is something else."

"We better get two bags, because I was serious about eating his." Andie giggled, reaching out of the cart to grab the bags of Cheetos. She set them in her lap before pointing in front of her, "Onwards, to the produce!"

Andie's phone was buzzing once again, "Someone's popular tonight," Joe smiled, until he saw the caller ID.

"Hey Jefferson," Andie said excitedly as his face appeared on her screen.

"Hi," the man smiled, Joe assumed he had just got off of work. Since it was around five o'clock in LA, and nine o'clock in London, "What are you doing?" Jefferson furrowed his eyebrows while trying figure out how she was moving, but not really moving.

Andie tilted the camera up so Joe would show in the frame, "I'm grocery shopping with Joe. How was work today?"

"Oh, hey Joe," Jefferson greeted him as if everything was normal, "Work was good, but it'd be better if I was coming home to you."

Joe saw the blush blooming on Andie's cheeks, eventually it made it's way up to her ears, "Jeff I'm in the presence of others right now, no flirting."

"I'm sorry, I just got to remind some people who's fiancé you are," Jefferson told her and Andie blinked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Andie asked, genuinely confused.

Jefferson chuckled, "It's nothing, I just miss you that's all."

Joe sighed, smiling at the camera from over Andie's shoulder before saying, "Well I'm sorry about that, but I'm stealing her for a few more months," He told the man before reaching over Andie and pressing the button to end the call.

Andie's mouth was open in a sort of delighted shock, "What was that for?" She turned and asked him, letting out a single laugh in shock.

"I'm sick of hearing how much he misses you," Joe chuckled, making up an excuse, "I hear it literally every day."

Andie shook her head, "Somebody is jealooooouuss!~" She sang with a smile.

"Pshh, I'm not jealous," Joe brushed off her accusation, but she wasn't wrong, "I'm just concerned, the man is obsessed with you."

Andie began to grab things and place them into the cart as Joe went round the produce aisle, "He's not obsessed with me."

"He's totally obsessed with you," Joe told her, "Andie, if you don't text him back he texts me, repeatedly, until I answer."

"Well if it makes you feel better he texts me more than he does you," Andie shrugged.

That didn't make him feel any better.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and he immediately knew who the message was from. You'll regret that Mazello, the text read.

Joe grinned mischievously, typing back *Mazzello, before blocking Jefferson's number.

-
Ha!
I love this whole chapter. Especially Joe being a little shit.