18

Your POV

My head pounded as soon as I open my eyes, the lights were blinding so I had to adjust my eyesight for a while before realizing I'm on a bed. "You're awake, I thought you won't be otherwise I had to say that you're in a coma." A man with beautiful features said as he sat next to the bed, even if he's good looking I need to be careful knowing if he knows Namjoon he's obviously in this gang as well.

"I'll give you a check up and let you rest." The man said as he stood up, he did the usual check up routine on me. I only answered his questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no' because I clearly don't trust anyone in this damn house. He sighed as he put away his pen and clipboard, "We-" he didn't get to finish because the door opened revealing the person I don't want to meet anymore.

"You're awake, that's good."

"Kim Namjoon."

He raised his eyebrows at my tone and took whatever I could grab and threw it at him, and it's a nearby lamp desk. Namjoon dodged while his expression remind calmed, but I was far from calm from the strings of curses that I was busy yelling out.

"Done?" This bastard, "Kill me if you want, I don't want anything to do with you anymore! Fucking psycho!" I screamed out, the doctor walked up to Namjoon whispering something to him before he left us. Namjoon walked towards me calmly as I glared him, "Can't do that, you signed a contract with me and you can't go anywhere. Luckily Areum likes you or else I would've thrown you as a prostitute. And you don't want that do you?" He said in a low voice while his face looked like he meant every word he said to me.

My face heat up due to anger and I blinked away the tears, "I hate you so damn much." I gritted out in anger, Namjoon stood up straightly before throwing a familiar stuffed toy towards me. "She wants you to have that, you'll be here for a few days. You will not leave this room or else I will actually kill that bunny kid got it?" I gripped the stuffed toy in my hands before Namjoon left me alone but not before hearing the sound of the door lock.

And with that I broke down into tears, oh God why didn't I just fought him before any of this even happened?

Jungkook's POV

I put both of my palms down on the wooden floor and looked up to see Kim Namjoon sitting on his leather chair. To say i wasn't scared is a lie, who knew the ever so called 'charity angel' of the city is actually a ruthless gang leader. The fucking bastard even locked me up inside a fucking cell and his men just beat me up everytime I fought back.

"Jeon Jungkook, 22 years old, an office worker in Airsoft a gaming company. Your job isn't paying much for your rent and your so called father's debt."

I froze as he read through a file already spilling almost half of my life. "What the hell do you want?" I spat angrily but only earning a kick from this tall blonde guy, "Watch your mouth kid." His deep voice warned, "Let the boy be Taehyung, he already has enough beatings." Namjoon waved off Taehyung as I grunt in pain, "I have an offer for you Jungkook." Namjoon started as he put away the file.

"I'll pay off all your debts and even give you a place to stay since your apartment is too shitty, if you agree to work for me."

"I'm not doing any illegal shit that you're into!"

Namjoon chuckled before standing up, his tall body towered over my kneeling position. He crouched down to my eye level, "Nothing like that Jungkook, since I run a company and a gang I'm everyone's target. You see, from your records you were a black belt in judo and I'm impressed at the amount of medals you got from sports event."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Im saying that I want you to be one of my guards but you're not guarding me, no I already have Taehyung for that. I need someone to look after two of my precious angels since I can't always be around." Namjoon said, "And why would I do that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know how much you love Y/N Han."

I didn't say anything as I looked down not meeting his gaze, "What if I say that one of my angels is her." What the hell? What does he mean about Y/N being his precious angel?! "What..." i frowned in confusion but Namjoon still have his smirk on his face.

"This offer is good for you, imagine having all your debts paid off, no more working over time in a small company, no more living inside that small apartment that even the heater doesn't work at the same time keeping Y/N safe."

Damn it, this guy really knows everything huh? I slowly lifted my head up to look at his face.

"Okay."

***Suppp

***
Suppp

***Suppp