Chapter 2

Jayceon sat in his office when his phone rang and he answered without looking at his caller ID.

"Hello"

"What's up man, what you doing tomorrow at 2?"

"Nothing why wassup?"

"I'm throwing a party for We the Best Music, you wanna come through you can bring any honey you like" he laughed.

"Yeah Imma come through"

"Last time I seen you, you was with some thick honey baby got back"

"That's Amber man" her name made him smile from ear to ear.

"What happened to that other girl?"

"Veronica?"

"Yeah y'all broke up or something?"

"We not together, she just someone I be fucking with"

"So you messing with both of them? They know?"

"I mean yeah, I'm not dating Veronica, we just fuck around"

"Who gon be on your arm?"

"Amb"

"Why y'all not together?"

"Cause Amb got a man and she don't want to let him go for some reason"

"Be careful man"

"Always"

"Aight G Imma see you tomorrow"

"Aight" Jayceon grabbed his pre rolled blunt and lit it. He laid back in his chair and slowly blew out smoke when his phone rang with a FaceTime the contact said Wifey😍😘. He answered the call and Ambers face popped up she looked beautiful.

 He answered the call and Ambers face popped up she looked beautiful

"Wassup baby" He smiled.

"I'm in the studio with Tokyo she's recording her new song No Problem and she wants to see what you think."

"Aight, play it for me" she switched the camera to face the sound guy and Tokyo sitting at the sound booth.

"I like it"

"I told her that shit is hot"

"Who was you talking bout" He asked.

"You know" Tokyo rolled her eyes at the mention of himm

"Xavier and like her song said she ain't got no time to chill with no pussy" Amber said and Jayceon laughed as she turned the camera back on her.

"Whatchu doing right now?"

"Shit. Khaled just invited me to this big ass party he throwing you wanna slide through"