Chapter 10

"If we have a girl, I want to name her Aurielle Elise Taylor and if we have a son I want name him Terrell Lee Taylor" Amber said as she and Jayce laid in bed that night. She had fun with her cousin the few days she stayed, but they had to part ways.

"That's cute"

"You like it too"

"Yes I do"

"What you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, I'mma be out for a moment then I'm free"

"What you doing?"

"Going to the club you know handle some business" Amber knew what he was talking about. Jayce don't just do music he also a gang member, and he has a gun. I don't know everything about him as far as his gang affiliations, but I also try to stay out of it.

"Oh okay, well I need to go grocery shopping because I have a big boy to feed and your fat ass friend keep coming in my house eating up all my food-"

"Did you know that that's the first time I heard you say my house"

"Is it... I mean I haven't officially moved in yet anyway"

"What you waiting for"

"I mean I been staying here since me and Keelan broke up, I don't know. You want me to move in with you?"

"Yes" He said in a duh voice.

"Really?"

"Yes, I love being around you everyday and waking up to you every morning and being able to fuck you whenever I want to"

"Aw, I love waking up to you everyday too"

"So, you need to get the rest of your things from his house"

"You want to come with me, we can go this morning"

"Yeah, I'll go with you"

"You gonna stay outside?"

"Yes"

"Ok" Amber jumped out of bed and got in the shower. It was 9am, so he should be at work he there 24/7 anyway he might as well sleep in his office. Someone came behind her and wrapped their arms around her waist.

"Jayceon Terrell Taylor no funny business now"

"Ok" He kissed down her neck and cupped her breast.

"Then let my breasts go"

"Ok" He spun her around as the water ran over them and attached his mouth to hers.

"Jayce-" She moaned, his has gripped her ass and she gasped.

"You still want me to stop?"

"Uh-uh" She shook her head. They didn't come out the shower for a while. When they were finished they both got dressed.