New Book Idea

His hand came across her face hard, her tears, her wailing, her screams for him to "please stop" meant nothing, he was mad and he was going to take it all out on her.

"Shut the fuck up!" He screamed in her face, she flinched in fear and covered her face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she cried.

"You are sorry bitch, maybe next time you'll keep you comments to yourself" he grabbed her by her hair making her look him in the face. He was a man that demanded respect and if you didnt give it he was going to take it.

"You don't ever disrespect me because your nothing without me!" She nodded profusely and he let her hair go with a jerk making her head hit the wall.

"Make yourself look decent I have friends coming over and I don't want you scaring them off. When your done make us some snacks and make what I like!" He ordered as he slammed their bedroom door shut. She crawled towards the couch and pushed herself up, she stood and walked towards the guest room bathroom to see the damage this time.

She touched her face and she could feel the sting from his rough calloused hands hitting her face, why she continued to put up with this? She didn't know, she kept telling herself she loved him for a reason, but everyday that reason became less and less important. She was just so glad her son wasn't around this time, she hated the fact that he even witnesses it, but Darnell can't help himself. She couldn't do anything but cry, she was so disappointed in herself. She felt so weak when it came to him, she lied to her friends and family and tried to make light of such a horrible situation.
************************************
It's short but it's an idea I have for a new book, so tell me what you think