Chapter 18

They arrived in Louisiana about an hour ago and they had just checked into their hotel rooms, it was 5 in the afternoon and they had mostly slept on the plane, so no one was too tired.

"So, what are we going to do first"

"Well, I just let my mama know that we just landed, so she said she was going to cook for us"

"Ooh girl I missed your mama, what you said Tok,-" T.J began.

"Mama slatted out bitch"

"Yes hoe" They started laughing, her mama was the sweetest person ever and they loved her to pieces.

"We not gonna do too much today, but tomorrow bitch is a whole other story"

"The Mardi Gras about to be lit bitch"

"Yes sis"

"We can catch a movie or something right now and make this a chill day cause it's 5 o'clock, almost 5 and you know the hood niggas come out at night"

"Right, well let's change then be out" They went to their rooms to shower and change clothes, when they finished they met back up in the lobby and took an Uber to her mom's house. When they got their Amber excitedly knocked on the door. They heard her voice from afar saying she was coming before the door was opened.

"Oh my goodness, your all here"

"Hi mama" Amber was the first to hug her, then Tokyo, T.j and Keisha.

"Where is the other one?"

"Mazi?" She nodded.

"She's going through something she didn't want to talk to us about so she stayed back"

"Aw, I'll call her later then"

"She needs to talk to someone because she likes to keep stuff to herself"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"Well, some of your family is coming over, they wanted to see you"

"Ooh, yes and Supa and Judy will be with us this weekend"

"Whoopee" The three of them deadpanned.

"It'll be fun, their great people"

"Okay"

"They will be here too"

"Good"

"Come on in this kitchen and help me finish cooking"

"You know we don't know how to cook like you"

"Tokyo does"

"Uh uh, I lost my cooking skills on the plane" Tokyo said sitting at the table.

"Get up Tokyo, mama wants us to help"

"I hate bringing you around my mama cause you a whole kiss up" Tokyo said.

"Me?"

"Girl yes" Keisha

"What do you mean?"

"You be kissing my mama ass"

"Now why would I do that?"

"We don't know?" T.j said. Amber rolled her eyes and laughed as her phone rang with a FaceTime call. She sat at the table to answer it.

"Hi baby" He looked like he was still laying down in bed.

"Hi babe, did you just wake up"