Chapter 6

"You break up with that bitch yet?" Olivia asked as she sauntered into Keelan's office.

"No, but I'm doing it today"

"Good, and make it hurtful before I have to"

"Olivia get out of my office"

"You don't even want to be with that pig, she doesn't want what you want. I want a husband and you want a wife, I don't want to work and you want a stay at home wife. We can finally be together, but your wasting time"

"I just don't want to hurt her feelings"

"I don't care about her feelings, she will be okay"

"I know you don't care Olivia, but I do we've been through a lot"

"It didn't look like you cared about her when you had me bent over your desk last night" She climbed into his lap and wrapped her arms behind his head.

"Amber can't make you feel the way I can. Don't I make you happy, don't you want me to take care of you?"

"Yes"

"Then break up with that bitch" Olivia climbed off his lap and walked out. He scheduled a lunch just for him and Amber. He was gonna meet her at Applebee's, he got up to meet up with her and wasn't nervous, but he felt like she was gonna be heartbroken.

"Hey Kee"

"Hey Amber"

"Why did you sound like that on the phone?"

"I just... Well, you know how I like to keep things short and sweet"

"Yeah, wassup"

"I don't think things between us have been going to well, I uh... I think we should break up"

"Really?"

"Yes, I don't want you to feel like you weren't enough or go crazy on me"

"Go crazy?"

"I know how you are when your heart broken"

"Heartbroken?"

"Yes, I just hope that we can still be friends"

"Friends?"

"Yes"

"Well, if were being completely honest I don't think I was enough for you because you want me to be something I'm not. I'm a hustler, I get my bread doing music and movies and I'm living well. I don't need you and I never did. Yes I'm sorry we had to part ways, but I'm not going to lose my mind cause you think your so fucking great... Anyway good lunch, great talk I gotta go" He stood as she walked away.

"I'm sorry about all of this Amber"

"It's okay, I'm sure I'll heal" She answered throwing up her hand in acknowledgement. She got in her car and immediately headed to Jayceon's house, she doesn't know why, but she was so happy that she could exclusively date Jayce now. She opened the door and saw him playing on his PlayStation game with a few friends. They all looked at the door and wondered how I got into Jayce's house because no one but his mother has a key.

"Baby!" Amber leapt into his lap excitedly and kissed him passionately.

"Wh-what's wrong baby"

"Me and Kee broke up"

"You broke up with him?" He smiled.

"No, he broke up with me"

"That's good news baby"

"I know right"

"Wait a minute bruh, you happy cause you broke up with someone"

"Yes... Who are you?" Amber asked with attitude she wasn't naturally rude, but she always passed judgment first before getting to know someone new.