Chapter 14

It was 9am on a Saturday and Jayceon had brought Layla to his club because Amber was busy today.

"Daddy, I'm hungry"

"Alright baby girl, give me just a few more minutes and we can go eat"

"Can we go to McDonald's it has playroom?"

"Of course"

"Yay" He smiled at how happy she seemed, it had only been a little over a week since he found out he had a daughter, but it came easy to him.

"Mr Taylor that case of liquor came and the delivery boy wants you to sign off on it" His assistant Amanda asked.

"Bring me the board" She did as asked and waited for him to sign through the papers.

"I didn't know you had a niece"

"I do but that's not my niece"

"Are you babysitting?"

"No"

"Who's kid is this?"

"Mine"

"... Really? Does Amber know?"

"Of course she does, mind your business Amanda"

"I just asked Mr Taylor" He held out the clipboard and she grabbed it before waking out.

"Is mommy coming too?" Layla asked.

"She's supposed to be here real soon, maybe she will come to McDonald's with us"

"Okay" He had kept her occupied with his phone.

"Daddy, can I be a Instagram dancer"

"A what?"

"An Instagram dancer"

"What's that?"

"I dance on Instagram"

"No"

"Please, it looks like this" She showed a video of her favorite dancer and he still shook his head.

"Your 7 you don't need any social media right now" She poked out her bottom lip and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeee!" Amber walked in and Layla ran towards her.

"Mommy, daddy won't let me have an Instagram, he won't let me be an Instagram dancer either" She hugged Amber around the waist

"Why not?" Jayceon looked at her like she had two heads.

"Cause she's 7 years old, she don't need to be all over social media"

"She won't, plus I could always run her account and of course she'd be following the both of us and Tokyo, T.J, Keisha, Mazi, T-bird and your parents. They'll be watching her page just as much as we would"