Chapter 4

Keelan POV

Hello, I'm Keelan Amber's boyfriend, I am a defense lawyer and I am working on my own practice. Amber is doing music and she's an actress which I honestly wish she wasn't, she's a singer and she's good, but it's bad for my image. Me top defense attorney dating an actress/singer, the job that makes people turn to drugs and is in a spot light that can ruin you. Amber didn't want to be a housewife, or do something practical, I don't even know if she's been to college or just jumped into music, I don't know what she does cause I work all the time just to not be seen with her. If you see me at all I'm with my receptionist, Olivia.

She may be just a receptionist, but she's willing to be a stay at home wife

She may be just a receptionist, but she's willing to be a stay at home wife. We've talked about it a lot, being together, but I'm not completely ready to make that step... Yet. I know it sounds like I can just leave her, but we've been through a lot together.

"Mr Epstein your two o'clock will be a little late" Olivia said walking into my office wearing a tight black dress on and some high heels.

"Alright, just call her back and tell her that she can take the three o'clock spot"

"Yes sir"

"Anything else"

"Not really... Are you busy?"

"I'm a very busy man Olivia"

"You don't have any time set aside for our special session?"

"Yes, right after my lunch date"

"Date?"

"You do remember my girlfriend Amber right?"

"Yeah, I know of her" She didn't like Amber and I know Amber don't play, so everytime she pass Olivia coming into my office I always hope she knows her place.

"Right, she'll be here soon"

"So we have time"

"To do what" Amber asked coming up behind her.

"Nothing baby you ready?"

"Yeah, come on" Amber eyed Olivia up and down and Olivia rolled her eyes.

"Baby girl why are you still here? "

"Cause I had something to tell my boss"

"You done now?" Olivia sighed and nodded. Amber waved her away and she walked out.

"Where you want to eat at today?"

"Let's go to Chinatown, I want Chinese food today"

"Okay baby, whatever you want, how is work?" I asked as Amber interlocked our arms as we walked out. Amber told me about her day as I saw Olivia leaning against a wall talking to a few of the other women that worked at the firm. She was mad at me now, but I can't do anything about that. She knows Amber was here first and as much as I would like to be with Olivia it is hard to just breakup with Amber.