Chapter 22

Amber, Tokyo, T.j and Keisha all came in Amber's car wondering what Mazi had been on for the past few days. Tokyo knocked on her door amd they heard someone rush out "who's this".

"Your friends come open the door girl" they waited a few seconds before she heard door unlock.

"Hey" Keisha said sarcastically because Mazi didn't say anything when she saw them.

"What's been going on with you, you haven't been talking to anyone and that's not like you"

"Oh, I'm sorry I'll try to communicate more"

"Have you been going through something?"

"No"

"So nothing happened in your life to where you blocked us out like that"

"Not dire no"

"Then what's up?"

"I really can't talk right now so can we talk over lunch tomorrow"

"Su-" Amber stopped as she stared at Mazi, she looked nervous as she was dressed in only her robe.

"You got a nigga in here don't you?"

"... What- n-no I don't"

"Who is it?" Tokyo asked.

"And it better not be metro"

"Where is he in your room?" T.j asked.

"We have to meet the dude that kept you holed up in this motherfucking room he has to be laying big pipe" Keisha said. Mazi smiled and relaxed a little even though she was still really anxious to get them out her house.

"There is no one"

"Lets meet him"

"No!"

"I thought there wasn't anyone" T.j smirked as Tokyo quickly rushed towards Mazi's room to see who was laid across her bed when she saw who it was her heart broke and she was so disappointed.

"What the fuck are you serious?!" She watched his head shoot up as she closed the door back and walked back towards her friends.

"Who is it Tok?"

"Where your man at- Keisha"

"My man? I don't know Vango every move"

"Maybe you should cause right now his move is in your friends bed"

"Wha- oh hell no, Mazi are you serious right now?" Mazi didn't say anything she just broke down crying and trying to apologize.

"You fake ass bitch, I don't want to hear shit you have to say to me" Keisha walked into her room slamming the door open making him shoot up completely in the bed.

"You really in here fucking one of my friends?!"

"It really was an accident Keisha, you know I wouldn't hurt you on purpose"

"Do I lying ass nigga"

"I'm sorry"

"You laid the fuck up with someone I called my best friend are you fucking serious"

"I-I-"

"Save it and go to hell" Keisha was so mad she couldn't contain her anger so she pushed Mazi's t.v. on the floor and picked up a shoe and threw it in Coco Vango's direction and it hit him on the forehead.

"I hope that dirty bitch gave you something!"

"I'm so sorry Keke"

"Bitch don't say my name, lose my number, unfollow me on social media, don't email me, don't text, don't Snapchat me or inbox me or DM me, JUST FORGET ME BITCH!" Keisha left outside.