Chapter 11

Amber POV

I have never met Jayceon's mother, ever, as long as we've known each other I have never met his mother. Part of me is honestly nervous and the other part isn't, what if she hates me and it's a deal breaker for Jayce. He said she is part of the reason him and India broke up, but I know I was part of the reason they broke up too, so I really don't care about India anyway. I know what she looks like though and she is beautiful and she looks like she's killed a few people in her past. Jayceon told me that his parents run the crime part of LA and that's probably why she seems so mean. Jayce had been gone for a while and I needed to get dressed, I didn't know what to wear in front of his mother, but I'll try to be as formal as I can.

I was finishing up my hair and makeup when I heard the front door open

I was finishing up my hair and makeup when I heard the front door open. He came up the stairs looking as sharp as ever.

"You ready?"

"You ready?"

"Well hello to you too"

"I'm sorry I'm just a little late coming to get you, but I was delayed a little too long"

"It's okay baby I understand"

"And you look so beautiful baby" He took her hand and let her spin around.

"You ready to meet my mama"

"Yes I am"

"Alright" They got in his car and he drove to his parents house, it wasn't too long of a drive, but these people didn't live out in the open at all. When we go there it was a huge mansion sitting in front of us, Jayce's house is big, but his parents had him beat. He put in the code to the gate and it opened, he parked and then helped me out the car and we walked up the steps. He rung the door bell and a older black woman opened the door in a black maids uniform.

"Hello Mr Taylor"

"Hi Ms Hannah" He kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"How have you been?"

"Good, working and making music. Ms Hannah this is Amber Riley, the love of my life"

"Your in love, wow. You must be really special then"