Chapter 3

Amber woke up to the smell of food, she felt movement on her left side and T.j. was waking up too.

"Is Tok cooking?"

"Nah Casper... Bitch if it ain't me it's her"

"Or me"

"Nah bitch you'd burn air if there was a way to cook it" Tokyo flipped her off and they both stood from the bed and walked downstairs. T.j. saw Tokyo flipping a pancake and thought that that would be the perfect time to scare her. Tokyo turned around quickly with a knife in her hand.

"Bitch I almost killed yo lil ass stop doing that shit" When she got mad her accent got thicker. Tokyo was a year younger than T.j. but you could have been fooled.

"Sit y'all asses down" Tokyo was mad now. Mad ass.

"Get happy bitch"

"Why"

"I've been invited to DJ Khaled We the best music party and I want y'all to come"

"I was already going" T.j. said.

"I guess, ion got to be in the studio today and I ain't have nothing planned"

"When is it?"

"At 2"

"Damn I got to go find something to wear"

"What time is it?"

"10:30"

"Shit let's get dressed I wanna go see Lia and Keisha"

"They going to the party too" They finished eating and showered before changing clothes they always kept something to wear at each other's house. When they left they headed over to Emaza house, her name is Emaza Dilan and she was 21 the youngest of their friends. Tokyo knocked on the door and Emaza opened the door in sweats.

"Girl you don't look too good" Amber pointed out as Mazi let them. T.j. closed the door.

"Who did it, who asses we got to beat today? You always the overly happy one" T.j. asked.

"No one"

"Baby what's wrong?" Tokyo asked.

"Metro Boomin cheated on me"

"He did what, I'll kill him"

"Can we do it together?"

"Yes ma'am" They all laughed.

"Will going to a party cheer you up?" Amber asked.

"DJ Khaled party that's gonna be the party of the summer" Mazi cheered up instantly, she loved to party.

"Well hurry up we need to go get Keisha"

"Okay" Mazi rushed upstairs to shower and get dressed it was about 12 when they made it to Keisha house and picked her up they headed out to this tropical Smoothie place to get something to drink and then headed to DJ Khaled big ass backyard. When they got there it was filled with a bunch of stars, rappers, singers, actors, and actresses.

 When they got there it was filled with a bunch of stars, rappers, singers, actors, and actresses