Chapter Twenty Five

'Okay good. Now I have a plan, and we need to act fast to help Alpha Conan. I need three members to shift back and relay the message to the other packs.'

'Yes Luna.' One of the voices I recognized as a head warrior answered back.

'So here it goes. Yes they have us surrounded but they are also at risk here too. We will split in half and push them back. Basically herding them to the edge. The group in the rear will most likely retreat first or they risk falling off the side of the mountain.' My body itched to jump into action as I felt pain blossom through the mate bond.

'Go!' I said, putting more power into my words than I meant to as my Luna command seeped through. Unable to stop myself I launched myself forward, flying over the first few rows of rogues before landing somewhere in the middle of them all.

'Nikita what the hell are you doing?!' Dom roared out as my feet hit the ground. Not wanting to give them time to react I lunged at the wolf closest to me, my teeth sinking into his throat before he even registered that I was there. Not wanting to waist time I went for the swift and easy kills. Tearing into rogues left and right as I ripped their throats out. Their group spread out, pushing Dominic further away from me while at the same time also pushing me away from the pack. I watched them through narrowed eyes as they began to circle me.

'Have the other Alpha's been notified?' I asked as I tried to keep my voice calm and collected.

'Yes Luna, They are heading this way as we speak. The soonest anyone will get here is twenty minutes.'

'Okay.' I answered back while ducking under a rogue as he flew over me, his teeth missing me by mere inches. I snarled, barring my canines at the rouges standing in front of me. They were in the way, standing between Dominic and myself.

'A very, very stupid idea. Getting between me and my mate.' Quin growled. I hummed in agreement as I crouched down low.

'Think we can make it over?' I asked.

'Oh definitely but not from here. We need to get past a few more of them first.'

'Rodger that.' Springing forward like a bullet my teeth sank into another throat, ripping and tearing it out swiftly before another rogue leaped onto me. It's teeth sinking into my rear left leg, cutting deep into the muscle.

An enraged howl rang out in the air, one that shook the very ground we stood on. It echoed off the mountain wall, causing shivers to race up my spine. I knew Dom was loosing his shit and I needed to get to him. Ignoring the pain in my leg I turned quickly, catching the rogues ear between my teeth before shaking my head violently. It yelped, crying out in pain as I tore it in half. A wolfish grin made its way to my face as I spat the flesh out. I scanned the area around me once more, noticing most of the rogues engaging in battle with the warriors. Turning the other way I caught a glimpse of Dominic's milky dark fur as he tore into rouge after rouge.

'Now!' Quin yelled, putting more power into my back legs as I crouched down low once more.

Launching myself over another group of rogues, my feet landing with a soft thud. Turning around quickly, my eyes grew in size as I watched Dominic. Four rogues had their teeth in him as he tore into another. His massive paws caving in its chest. It was like he couldn't feel the pain as they bit chunks of his flesh out. As the first rogue stopped moving, his head whipped around to the left, ripping a rogue off his shoulder as flesh went with him. I cringed as blood splattered everywhere. Dominic whipped his head forward, the rogues body slammed into the earth with the sound of bones breaking. My feet finally started working again as he tore into the rogue, ripping him to pieces.