Chapter Forty

It's been about a week since Dominic dropped the baby bomb on me.. to say I was shocked when he told me. Well that's putting it lightly. I knew something was going on with me but, being pregnant? I couldn't have been happier. Plus, it's a two for one deal, we are having twins! Can you believe that? I know I couldn't when I first found out. My heart was over joyed at the thought of having a baby and now I get to have two at once? What could be better than that? Nothing, that's what. Of course I interrogated Dominic after I shook off the shock and excitement. It went a little something like this.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, coming to an abrupt halt outside of the pack house. Dominic stopped ahead of me, turned and raised an eyebrow in question.

"What?" He asked, his head turning left and right to make sure there were no threats. Once his eyes met my own, mine narrowed as I stepped forward and jabbed my index finger into his chest.

"How long have you know I was pregnant?" He scratched the back of his neck for a moment before sighing as he watched me scowl up at him.

"I've known since the day of the attack on Black Fang.." My eyes grew wide as I continued to stare up at him, dumbfounded on what to say. He really kept it a secret for a whole week? From me? The one carrying said children?! I laughed, humorlessly before elongating the nail on my finger that was still pressed to his chest.

"You've known all this time? Why the hell didn't you tell me?! I had a right to know what was happening, it's my fucking body." A angry growl rumbled from my chest as I jabbed my claw into his chest roughly. Dominic made no move to stop me, he didn't even wince or show any sings of pain as my claw dug into his pectoral muscle.

Seeming to get annoyed by the feeling, he sighed before grabbing my hand. Dominic pulled my hand away from his chest and up to his lips. He smirked down at me before sucking my whole finger into his mouth. His tongue swirled around my finger causing shocks and sparks to shoot through me and head straight for my now damp core. I squeezed my legs together tightly as my bundle of nerves began to throb with need. Fuck.. I'm supposed to be mad, not turned on. Pulling my finger from him mouth, Dominic lowered his head. His nose brushing along mine until his lips hovered over mine.

"My sweet little Nika." He whispered as I felt the heat of his lips brush against mine ever so slightly. I swallowed roughly as my lips parted unconsciously before my tongue swept over their dryness.

"It may be your body.. but remember sweet cheeks. You are mine." I shivered as he spoke, my breathing now turned to light panting.

"I-I ha-had a right to know Do-Dominic." I stuttered in between breaths as his hands traveled up my thighs, parting them slightly before one slipped into the fabric of my short jean shorts. His hand inching up until he pressed a finger against my now soaking wet panties. My body jerked, my hips rocking forward to press into his hand as I silently cursed myself.

"Mmm, yes. Yes you did. I was going to tell you soon Nika. God you smell heavenly" His voice was getting thicker, huskier as he continued to brush his nose along mine before his lips came crashing down onto mine in a heavy heated kiss.

An involuntary moan escaped me, allowing Dominic the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. My arms found their way around his neck, my fingers curling into his hair as I tugged on it slightly. A possessive growl vibrated between our chests as Dominic swiftly lifted me up by my thighs, his hands slipping to grip onto my ass as he continued to attack my lips. Out tongues battling it out as I refused to submit without a fight. Dominic pulled my lower lip in between his teeth, biting down just enough to cause a moan to come out of my mouth. My greedy body began to rock into him, needing friction, needing his touch, needing him.