Chapter Thirty Five

"Momma?.. Sh-she is-isn't waking up." I hear Jackson's soft voice from somewhere in the back of my mind.

"Well just try again." That's gotta be Jenna. Slowly I start to come out of the darkness of my dreamless sleep. The fog in my mind lifting even more as I feel the bed beside me dip ever so slightly. Little hands on my cheeks.

"Momma? Come on Momma, wake up." He voice is so cute as it has a slight whine to it.

"See!" I feel him move, his hands no longer on my face, taking the risk I peek one eye open slowly. He's turned away from me, facing Jenna. "She wo-wont wake up, Jen-jenna!"

Darting forward I wrap my arms around his body, holding him to my chest tightly as I begin to roll around on the bed. His high pitched squeal of surprise quickly turning into musical laughter and giggles. Rolling us completely over so he is now laying on the bed, pulling the sheets up and over us to create a small tent like effect. I hover over him on my hands and knees, a wide grin on my face before I attack his sides wildly. Tickling ever inch of him as his laughter turns into squeals once again. As I continue to lovingly torture my son, I'm grateful that I woke up in the middle of the night last night to pee and decided to throw on one of Dominic's massive t-shirts. The thing might have been a night gown on me, it reached down to just above my knees.

"St-Sto-stop Momma!" Jack cries out through in between his bouts of laughter. I stop, still grinning down at him before leaning forward and kiss the tip of his nose. He laughs once more, smiles and then scrunches his nose up. I cock my head to the side.

"Ewwie, you have tinky breathe." He says in a small voice. I snort chuckling as his choice of words.

"Ohh, really?" I ask, putting a edge of disbelief into my voice, leaving closer and breath into his voice. He nods furiously while reaching up, one hand to plug his nose while the other pushes my face away. I laugh harder at his actions.

"Well.. fine. No more kisses for you." I say with a pout as I sit up on my knees, pulling the sheets off from us. His eyes go wide before he jumps up from his laying position and throws his arms around my neck, holding me in a death grip.

"No! I want Momma kisses!" I chuckle again as I wrap my arms around his small frame.

"Momma kisses are all mine! No one else gets Momma kisses." he exclaimes, a slight whine to his voice before turning possessive. He really does love me, the thought alone brings another giant smile to my lips.

"Okay, okay. Good, I was gonna be really, really sad not being able to give you Momma kisses anymore. If I couldn't kiss you, that only leaves Alpha grumpy pants." I giggle at the reference, it fits him though. Jackson giggles along with me as he pulls back, flashing me a bright mega watt smile. He is definitely going to be a heart break someday.

"But Momma?" I cock my head to the side slightly.

"Hmm?"

"Um..may-maybe you should brush your teeth first though.." He says, in a soft and gentle voice as he chews on his lower lip. Aw, he was trying to to hurt my feelings. Cute little shit. I giggle again and nod.

"Yeah, I probably should huh?" He nods quickly in agreement.

"Oookay." I drag the word out before scooping him up in my arms and jumping to my feet. I jump around on the bed a few times before jumping off the bed and landing next to a teary eyed Jenna.

"What's wrong?" I asked startled.

"Oh.. no no. Nothing's wrong. I'm..I'm just so happy for you, for Jackson. The relationship you two share is just so beautiful." She sniffles, catching a stray tear with her small fist as it leaks out of her eye and slides down her rosie cheek. I smile, sliding Jackson to the hip farthest from her before bringing her into a one armed hug. She hugs back, throwing her arms around both Jack and I as she does. We stay that way for a moment as she sniffles some more before finally pulling apart.