Chapter Thirty Six

!~! Warning: Mature Content ahead !~!

          The sound of the bedroom door slamming had me jumping slightly as I wrapped the towel around me tighter. His heavy foot steps beating against the floor told me he was getting closer before the bathroom door flew wide open, smashing into the wall. I cringed inwardly as the sound of plaster cracking met my ears. Our poor wall. I sighed but kept my eyes trained on my reflection in the fog covered misty mirror. His breathing was heavy, his heart pounding loudly and I knew that this anger was a direct side effect of our fight only a short time ago. Still I was not about to calm him down, make everything better because it wasn't. I sure as hell wasn't going to act or say that I was in the wrong because again, I wasn't. He needed to learn that killing someone isn't always the answer. Yes, sometimes it was called for and it was the right thing to do. It's a pretty normal thing in the werewolf world, but sometimes, times like this. It is not the only answer, or the right thing to do. 

I kept my eyes glued on my face as I unwrapped the towel from my hair, then the one from around my body before tossing them over my shoulder and into the laundry hamper behind me. A low growl bounced off the walls from the man behind me. Brush in hand I proceeded to comb out all the tangles and knots. Sometimes having curly hair was nothing more than a giant pain in the ass, but I had to admit it was better than pin straight hair. Hair that did nothing but lay there like some lifeless dead animal on top of my head. Once my hair was silky smooth and free of all tangles I grabbed the mousse off the counter. Taking a handful and rubbing it between my palms before scrunching and weaving it through my hair. I could feel Dominic's dominating presence as he drew closer, his eyes burning holes into me as he looked over every inch of exposed skin. I was not going to acknowledge him, no matter how hard it was getting to be. Grabbing another handful of mousse I bent over, letting my hair dangle down in front of me as I spread the mousse over my palms and running my fingers through my hair once more.

Large rough and calloused hands gripped onto my hips tightly, the shocks and electricity surging through my body had me biting my lower lip. Dominic pulled be back into him roughly, pressing me into the rock hard bulge in his pants. Warmth pooled between my legs as my arousal only grew with the low and possessive growls resounding off the bathroom walls as ground against me from behind. I swallowed thickly over the lump in my throat but continued to comb my fingers through my hair.

"Do you mind?" I said once I was sure my voice wouldn't crack. His grip tightened, his nails digging into the soft flesh of my hips and sending painful pleasure through me. Swallowing again, I quickly stood up straight, whipping my hair back and into his face. It was dead silent for a moment as I held my breath. Did I like to piss him off? Maybe. Was I crazy? Definitely.

A loud possessive and angry growl ripped through the air before I felt my body go weightless. In a matter of seconds I was bouncing on the bed with a highly agitated and horny Alpha male hovering over me. His eyes were pitch black, his lips were tilting into a slow and deadly smirk as my arousal only soared to new heights. I knew he could smell it oozing out of me but I couldn't help it. This man will be my undoing and I was happily willing to accept it. His eyes seared into mine for a moment longer before he lunged forward and began his attack on my neck. His tongue, his lips and his teeth roaming over my skin and leaving me a moaning mess as my hands shot up to tangle in his hair. Dominic's tongue lapped over his mark before he nipped it causing shivers to race up my spine with a breathy moan.

"As much as I find you sexy as hell when you're all fired up, that little display in my office earlier royally pissed me off." Dominic growled out. His voice was dark, husky and dangerous as he whispered into my ear. His breath fanning over my skin before he captured my earlobe between his teeth and bit it. My body arched up, pressing into his as I shuddered. Dominic's body heat left me as he drew back, standing at the side of the bed.