Chapter Thirty Seven

Wrapping a towel around me for the second time today I followed Dominic out of the shower. Pulling on the hair tie in my hair I released it from the bun that sat on top of my head. Letting it fall back down, cascading around me. I quickly began drying myself off as I stole glances of Dominic's mouthwatering physique. His toned chest, chiseled abs, the deep defined v that lead to his dangerously low hanging towel around his hips. The way his muscles flexed and rippled as me moved made me bit down on my lower lip. I'm such a horn dog but.. damn I can't stop thinking about the things he can do to me, the things he did do to me.

"Keep it up women and we will never get out of this bedroom today." Dom's voice was full of amusement but also thick with lust as he turned, taking me into his arms. A goofy smile graced my lips as I looked up at him.

"Whatever do you mean?" I ask, using as much innocence as I could possible muster, looking up at him through my lashes. The corners of his mouth twitched as he fought to keep from smiling as my show.

"You can't fool me sweet cheeks. That mind of your's is wide open, letting me read you like an open book." He leaned down, his lips brushing against my ear as his voice dropped to a sexy smooth whisper.

"Even without that, the smell of your arousal is quite strong." I swallowed roughly, licking my dry lips as the pool of heat between my legs only seemed to grow. A small moan escaped me as Dominic pulled my ear lobe between his teeth and nipped it. His nose was then pressed into the crook of my neck before sliding up my neck to the curve of my jaw. The tip of his tongue flicked against the base of my ear causing a shiver to race up my spine. I whimpered softly, eyes closed and my head tilted to the side to give him more access. Dominic's hands traveled down from my lower back and over the bump of my butt before sliding down and grasping them in a firm grip. I giggled slightly as he picked me up, squeezing both cheeks. My legs wrapped around his waist while I rested my arms over his shoulders. His lips left small butterfly kisses against my neck, along my jaw and over my cheek before he pulled back. My eyes opened to his memorizing chocolate pools, a goofy grin on my lips as he leaned forward once more and pecked the tip of my nose.

"Come on love, we have a pack meeting to get to." His voice was light as he carried me out of the bathroom before depositing me onto the bed with a small toss. I squealed before landing on the soft surface and laughed.

Rolling over I watched him walk over the our closet and open the double doors. Laying on my stomach, my legs swinging back and forth behind me I watch as his towel met the floor. Pulling my lower lip between my teeth, I bit down. I've never thought of myself as much of a ass person but damn. I wanted to sink my teeth into his. I giggled when he turned his head to look as me, his eyes shining with amusement as he shook his head. I watched with pure fascination as he dressed. His dark jeans hugging him in all the right places, the dark grey t-shirt stretching to cover his chest and broad shoulders. Only show casing the abundances of muscle below the thin material. Once finished he moved further into the closet, disappearing from sight for a few moments before reappearing with some of my clothes in hand. Coming to stand at the edge of the bed in front of me, he smiled down before snatching me up by my underarms. I giggled at this new side of him, he was so playful and I loved it. Dominic st me down next to the bed before sitting down on the edge and placing my clothes next to him.

Turning me around so I was now facing him, his hand reached up. Fingers curling around the edge of my towel before yanking the softness away from my naked body and tossing it into the open door of the bathroom. I found myself giggling once again. What the hell is up with this school girl shit? I guess that's just what he does to me. No matter how comfortable I feel in his presence, he can still make me fill like a giddy school girl. The butterflies churning in my stomach was even more proof of that. Dominic's eyes darkened as he took in my body, his hands following the trail of his eyes. Along my thighs, skimming over my hips, fluttering over my abdomen before gliding up my stomach and through the valley of my breasts. Goosebumps littered my skin as he left a trail of fire over my body. Bringing his hands back down, they came to rest on my hips before yanking me forward and in between his legs.