Chapter 8

<~~~~~~~~~~>

(Unedited)

He places his hands on my cheeks. He looks me straight in the eyes and his green eyes sinks into mine. Gosh, I can look at these eyes all day. My nose is filled with a scent I can't quite describe besides that it's Noah's scent. I feel my heart race faster and faster. Why is it racing? A minute ago, I was still angry at this guy. Now...now I'm just confused. His face is now closer. "I told you. I'm not playing." His voice, lower than ever. I try to pull away, but my body refuses to do so.

He presses his lips against mine. They're soft and gentle feeling. His lips taste like peppermint which I can't get enough of. At that moment, the only I can think of is Noah. No fake dating. No problems. He wasn't the annoying snob that he was. Our lips move in unison, like they've been together before. He pulls away after what seems like a long time.

"Wo-I-um..." I lower lip sinks in between my teeth.

"Wow..." He whispers. His voice being really raspy and he looks at me.

"Wh-Why did you kiss me?!?!?!" I yell at him, feeling my conscience come back to me.

"Wha- I just-"

"Ew ew ew ew ew." I wipe my lips with the sleeve of my shirt and I see him roll his eyes. "You-you stole my first kiss!" I point a finger at him.

"What you haven't kissed anyone before?" he says, looking surprised.

"Of all people why did it have to be you? This is like you what. Fifteenth kiss?" I whine.

"Thirty-second," he corrects me which makes me even more furious. "Hey guess what. I'm the first to make you this mad. And I'm your first kiss. And I'm your first boyfriend." He smirks. My jaw drops. How dare this guy!

"You're just a fake one so don't flatter yourself," I snap and cross my arms.

His smile drops a little. "Just get in the car."

I spend the rest of the car ride with my knees facing the car door while looking at the window. I'm too annoyed to talk to Noah.

----------------------------------

My parents sit across from Noah and I. Austin had decided to eat dinner at Scott's again. They talk about the future, and taking care of me and all that. I can't believe that my parents are buying this whole act. Why is Noah still playing along with it?

----------------------------------

I say my last goodbyes to my parents before they leave for dad's meeting. I walk back into the kitchen seeing Noah pouring some juice into a cup.

"Funny. Looks like you took my parents word for it. Our home is your home," I quote, sarcastically.

He laughs. "Actually this is for you." He put the cup down on the table. "You said you were craving juice during dinner."

"Who knew you were such a gentleman?"

"Who knew you were such a child?"

I feel my face turning red again. This annoying boy. I grab the juice and chug it down. "I'm going to go shower, and stay in my room. You can let yourself out," I say without a care in the world.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! :)