Chapter 14

<~~~~~~~~~~>

(Unedited)

"Bye!" I wave at Ethan and Hunter. We had finished the two boxes of pizza for dinner Ethan ordered just before they left. When I close the door, I'm immediately pushed against it by Noah. He hovers over me and I feel my cheeks burning. "What do you want Noah?" I say, monotoned and straight forward trying to push him away. The past hour after Noah arrived was pure chaos. I could tell with each breath Hunter took, he was triggering Noah even more. I don't know what has gotten into him, but it was making me slowly boil.

I look up at Noah and he's staring right at me with his hands pressed against the wall behind me. "What do you want Noah?" I repeat, getting impatient.

"Why was he here?" His voice is lower than usual as he takes deep breaths.

"Why? He is Ethan's friend and we were all studying nicely." I look at him and his eyes are looking off to the side, avoiding eye contact. "Hello?" I snap my fingers in his face. "Did you hear me? We were studying nicely," I say, emphasizing the 'nicely'.

"I heard you the first time," he puffs and looks at me.

"What is up with you? You disappear for like two weeks and you just drop by like everything is normal? Then you come along and you punch some guy that you don't even know! You are crazy Noah," I scold.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm not crazy. And he shouldn't have been here anyway." He drops his hands and shoves them in his pockets. "And that other nerd guy. He shouldn't be coming to your house either if he's dragging along Hunter," he says, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me? His name is Ethan and as a matter of fact, he is the nicest person I've met. Maybe you should be learning to be a nicer person from him," I defend. What is wrong with him? "Do you have something wrong with your brain or something? They are my friends," I insult.

I don't ever insult anyone, but with Noah, somehow it feels different.

"God damnit Christina." He runs his hand through his hair, moving the few strands that are falling on his forehead.

"Plus who are you to say who should and shouldn't be at my house?" I challenge him.

"I'm your boyfriend. I should be able to decide who goes into your room with you," he responds, challenging me back.

"Fake. Fake boyfriend. You don't get to decide who I get to hangout with," I remind him. "There have been far more people in there that you don't know about," I lie, just to challenge him more. If he wants to play then I'll play. I'll win too.

Noah's mouth drops and he looks at me like I'm crazy. The look on his face cracks me up, but I remain with a serious expression just to test him. He chuckles nervously. "You wouldn't have other guys in your room."

"Like you would know." I roll my eyes.

Out of nowhere, I'm pushed against the wall again with Noah's lips attacking mine. His touch changes from being rough to gentle. His fingers sneaks under my shirt and he places them on my waist bringing me closer to him. His familiar touch sends me to another world. A world where it's just him and I. What was I mad about again? 

My arms wrap around his neck like they do in the movies. I've watched way too many romantic movies in my life that I'm pretty sure it's unhealthy for me. Oh well...

Noah's lips slowly leaves mine and he presses his forehead against mine. "You are mine Chrissy. Do you understand?" he whispers. His voice is raspy like he just woke up.

"I-" Just saying something Chrissy. If you don't then he wins...

He smirks and runs his hand through his hair while taking a step back. As much as I want to pull him back for another kiss, I can't let him get under my skin. I don't like him.

"Why did you disappear for two weeks?" I ask, changing the subject so I don't have to regret whatever that just happened.

He breaks the eye contact we had and puts his hands in his pockets. "That's none of your business." His voice is rough and intimidating, but somehow, I'm not afraid of him.

"What do you mean none of my business? It should be more of my business because you keep bringing all of this," I wave my hands in the air to gesture his presence, "into my life. It should be fair if I knew." I cross my arms. For a moment when we were holding each other, he looked so relaxed. Now. Now his eyes look so guarded. I can't read the expression he has.

"I was working," he says, running his hand through his hair.

"For two weeks straight?" I question. I have never met anyone who worked for two weeks straight, skipping classes and all. But then again, I have never hung out with anyone like Noah. If someone told me a few months ago that I would be hanging out with someone like Noah, I would probably call them crazy and continue on with my life with it completely out of mind.

"Gosh, why are you always so nosy?" he snaps at me, throwing his hands up in the air.

"It was just a question-" I'm interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

"Who's this?" I turn around and Austin is standing at the doorway with Scott. Their eyes travel from me to Noah, then back to me.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Hello! This chapter is dedicated to darkdreammiracle! Thank you for always reading and voting!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!