SNEAK PEEK

Hey everyone! I thought that I would post a little sneak peek from some of the upcoming chapters that will be posted soon. Hope you all enjoy ;)

Stay tuned for the full chapters!

(Posting schedule is still Wednesdays and Saturdays)

***IMPORTANT!!! These following sneak peeks are just little parts of the chapter that I have picked out to show you guys in advance. They may have been from the beginning, middle, or ending of the chapter so it might be very confusing to figure out what is happening because it is just a little part of it. My apologies for that.***

***Also, just a little heads up, the wording in the chapters may change when the official full chapter is posted. I might add more or change some things. Thank you for understanding!***

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Chapter 22

In my whole life, I have only visited 2 boys' house without a parent. Scott and Hunter. But for some reason, I'm extremely nervous to go to Noah's house. What if I make a fool of myself in front of his family? Will his family even be there? I remember Noah's mom asking if I would be coming over for dinner. Does his mom know we're fake dating? Or do I have to act like his girlfriend? Maybe he told her, so I don't have to act anymore.

Is this even a sleepover? What is it called when two people who are fake dating sleep in the same bed together? It's not like we've done anything else besides sleep. Are we technically considered dating? He's so confusing. One second he's handsome and cute, then one second he's an annoying ass.

Chapter 23

"What would you like to eat for dinner Chrissy?" Julie asks, changing the topic.

"Anything is fine, thank you," I say before following her to the kitchen.

"Maybe we can make Noah cook tonight and us ladies can have a nice time to ourselves," she says and winks at me. I chuckle in response. Maybe that is a good idea. I hear the lock jiggle and Noah opens the door. Instantly, a little Noah runs past me and hugs his mom.

"Hi mommy!" he exclaims. His tiny, adorable voice makes me want to hug him too.

Chapter 24

"Will you come visit often though?"

"Yes, I will." I smile and Ben gets up to hug me.

Before I get the chance to hug him back, there is a sound of loud pounding at the door. I look towards the door and towards Noah. Ben quickly grabs his drawings and grabs my hand. I look back at Noah, but he's talking to his mom. A worried but angry expression appears on his face. The pounding gets louder and Ben brings me into a room at the end of the hall which I'm guessing is Ben and Julie's room. He tells me to close and lock the door which questionably I do. Why are we hiding or something?

Chapter 25

Every single passing minute, my mind wanders to Noah.

Noah, Noah, Noah, Noah. Everything is about Noah.

I'm reading a book..............that Noah got for me.

I'm eating dinner.........and thinking about Noah.

I'm writing my name down for a homework assignment............I end up writing 'Noah'. 

Chapter 26

A black t-shirt and black jeans clings on to his body. The wound on his lip is busted and it looks like it happened recently. The area near his eyes are slightly bruised and his knuckles look like they're bleeding and busted open.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Hey guys! I am sorry to end the sneak peeks so early and sorry if the sneak peeks are very small. I do not want to reveal too much from the following chapters because some huge events will be coming. I have written more than just up to chapter 26, but I cannot give a sneak peek to them because they contain many events and spoilers.

Enjoy the rest of your week! A new chapter will be posted on Wednesday!