3 months ago || Noah's POV

<~~~~~~~~~~>

(Unedited)

Noah's POV

3 months ago

With one backpack strap over one of my shoulders, I walk past all the turning faces and make my way to my last class of the day, English with the devil herself. Everyone keeps saying that she's the worst teacher ever, but what can I say? I've never had her before. The only time we've interacted before was when she was breaking up a fight between me and some ass-hat. She sent me to the office which I "obeyed" and "went to the office".

When I walk in, I place my bag and coffee down on one of the empty desks. Suddenly, I hear a few squeals from behind me. I turn my head around to find a few girls whispering to each other while looking at me. I smirk at them causing one of them to hide behind the other and wave at me.

This happens to me all the time, so I wink at them before turning back around just to stir up some fun between the three.

I decide that since I'm going to have to stay in this class for a good hour, I might as well take a break right now and come back later. It's only the first day of senior year so the teacher is probably going to make us play some ice breaker game where everyone has to tell two truths and a lie about themselves while everyone else awkwardly participates.

I walk up to the devil and tell her I'm going to the washroom before bringing my backpack and coffee with me. The bell rings right before I ask so she gives me a disapproving look that just screams "You should've went before class."

Man, I hate it when teachers say that. I'm not really headed to the washroom, but it still pisses me off. Like I didn't need to piss earlier so stop trying to dictate when I can pee and when I can't.

I pull open the door and take a step out before the door slams closed behind me and someone runs straight into me. I look down at the specimen and all I see is her brown hair. Her hands are touching my chest and I wonder if she even noticed yet. She must have some delayed reaction issue.

"GAHH," she finally screams before tumbling back and falling to the ground.

Her scream of terror humours me and I chuckle before saying, "Are you alright?"

She finally looks up at me. Her hazel eyes meet mine then travel around me like she's studying me for an experiment. She's cute. Well not really my type, but still cute. Like a good girl cute. Which again, I'm not into good girls. I like girls who like to stir up some fun. She has a red t-shirt on (now covered in coffee) with some black jeans and some black converse.

"Oh gosh, your shirt," I point out and she glances at the coffee stain. She grips onto the edges of her shirt, attempting to stop the coffee from sticking to her.

"I- uhh..." she stutters and starts laughing. Her face goes all red which makes me smile from her awkwardness. "Well this is one way to wake yourself up with coffee," she jokes and I grin. Dad joke kind of girl huh?

"Maybe you did deserve to have coffee spilled on you," I mumble just loud enough for her to hear.

She narrows her eyes at me while standing up. "Kidding," I laugh while holding my hands up like I'm getting caught. "Don't be so serious shorty."

She is pretty short; at least compared to me. I'm 6'3" and she's a whole head shorter than me.

"I'm not. And I'm not short," she snaps at me.

This will be fun. "Aggressive too, huh?" I tease her and she rolls her eyes.

"Again, my apologies for all of this. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" I ask, hoping to get her number or something. She might not be my usual type, but we could at least hang out and maybe have some fun. I don't do relationships so I gotta tell her that if it becomes too serious.

"Buy me a new shirt?" she says.

"Well, I don't know about the new shirt, but I have a spare shirt in my backpack you could take," I offer.

"Oh," she says and laughs like an awkward little bean. "I was only joking around."

"No, it's fine. I insist. You need it," I tell her as I glance at her shirt. I grab the extra white t-shirt I keep in my bag and hand it to her.

I insist on walking with her to the nearest washroom so I could get to know her more. I take out my phone as I'm waiting outside, leaning against the wall.

When she finally walks out, she's trying to stop the shirt to slip off one shoulder.

"Fuck," I whisper to myself, realizing how loud I just said that. Hopefully she didn't hear me. I want to see her wearing my shirts every day. Not even Kathy or any of those other girls look like this in my shirts.

"It's really big," she tells me, holding the collar of her shirt.

I clear my throat to stop myself from smiling so much. I push my hair back with my hand. "I- we're going to be late, so we better go," I tell her, prying my eyes away from her.

"We're already late," she says and rolls her eyes.

Do I smell weird today? Is she even interested in me at all? Like even a little bit?

"Come on," I say, motioning her to follow me.

She looks completely unfazed. Did I not make the right move? Why isn't she swooning at my feet yet?

When we get back to class, the devil gives me a death stare and I sit down next to short coffee girl.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Hey guys! Surprise chapter!

I'll be doing a lot more chapters in different POV's and other short stray chapters!

I hope you all enjoyed this. Comment and let me know what you think!

Have a great day! (STAY ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW CHAPTERS)

*There will be no specific schedule for the next few POV chapters*