Chapter 31

<~~~~~~~~~~>

(Unedited)

I look into the hallway. What is so wrong with wearing a freaking shirt? Hunter was just trying to be nice! Noah is being so unreasonable right now. If he hadn't bailed for a good month, I wouldn't have had to be in Hunter's place at all.

I decide to just leave him be and go downstairs to eat. I'm too tired to waste my energy to fight with Noah over something so childish and I'm starving.

There's tons of food all placed across the island in the kitchen and right when I enter, someone hands me a paper plate.

"Ay! It's Chrissy. You know it was so cool how you went ham on that old man," a red head guy says to me and everyone adds a 'Yeah'.

I offer a little smile before grabbing some food and eating. I glance at the stairs when I notice Hunter going up. Noah is still nowhere to be found.

----------------

"Here, so there are clean towels right there and shampoo and everything you need," Kathy informs me.

"Thank you so much, Kathy."

"No worries. I'll just be in my room," she says before leaving the bathroom.

I'm currently in the closest bathroom to Noah's room which apparently he shares with Hunter and Kathy.

I take off all my clothes and I enter the shower, turning the water on. The hot water relaxes my muscles and I feel much better than I have before. Noah ended up not coming to dinner so I saved him a few slices of pizza.

That boy is so annoying sometimes.

When I finish up, I grab one of Kathy's hair ties and put my hair up into a bun. I put just my undergarments back on before wrapping a towel around my body and hugging my clothes tightly to my body. I poke my head out the bathroom door to see if anyone is outside before quickly booking it to Noah's room.

Once I close the door behind me, I fold my clothes neatly in a pile, putting it on top of Noah's dresser. I curiously look through Noah's drawers, finding many pairs of black jeans and dark coloured t-shirts. Suddenly, I spot a yellow shirt. I pull it out and snicker. Noah would never wear this. You would need to take his life before he'd agree to wear this.

I drop the towel around my body before slipping on the yellow t-shirt. It ends just above my mid-thigh which really tells you the height difference between Noah and I. I take off my bra from inside the shirt before placing it with the rest of my dirty clothes. I don't like wearing bras to sleep. It's just too uncomfortable.

I continue to snoop through Noah's drawers before finding a leather jacket. I take it out and put it on before looking at myself in the mirror that's beside the few drawers.

Even the jacket is big on me.

"Hi, I'm Noah and I'm tall and handsome and I like to act all childish in this hunk of a body," I imitate him, making sure to deepen my voice so I "sound" like him. I put my hands in the pockets of the jacket and pose like some guy model. "I like to disappear without any notice. Blah blah blah, oh Chrissy you're so short," I add and roll my eyes.

Suddenly, I hear someone chuckle from the doorway which makes me jump at the sound and I turn around to find Noah with his back against the door and an amused look. His arms are crossed as he grins at me.

"I went to get your school bag and Hunter's stuff from his "house" with Hunter, but it seems that you've been keeping yourself pretty occupied," Noah says and air quotes the word house.