Exchange Student | Mitsuki Izumi X Tsundere Reader

So, this is my first one shot... and im sorry if it too OC because this is my first time writing about Mitsuki.. so lets get started ^_^ .

Your pov .

"Why can't i tell him?...." i sigh because today, i told Mitsuki to meet me at the rooftop at break time.

But i mess up...

As i lay my head on the table, i heard someone calling my name but i just ignored them.

"Hey y/n!"

"Don't bother me... im dead" i say as i look at the window.

" Geez! y/n, don't ignore me!!" I totally know whose voice is this... Mitsuki.

"Ughh..." i mumbled as i hide my face.

" y/n, i have to tell you something.. very important" say Mitsuki as he sound serious.

"What is it?" I say still hiding my face not wanting to see his face because of the accident that's happen at the break time.

"The teacher told me that i have to transfer to London for an exchange student.." say Mitsuki.

"What!? W-why?!" I start to shout that's make everyone in the class to look at me.

" y/n, come with me for a minute.." he then pull me gently.

"How could you go to the London!?" I ask as my tears fall while we are walking to somewhere.

He stop pulling me when we get to the music club.

" y/n.. listen"

I cut him off not wanting to know what he about to say, because for surely it will breaks me.

"You're lying with me!!" I shout as more tears start to fall through my cheeks.

" y/n, why are you crying? W-wait.. i-i just" Mitsuki stuttered.

"Y-you say that you would stay by my side....." i sob and cover my face using both of my hands.

"Y- y/n... i need you to listen to me first..... i-its not like i've been decide that i want to go to the London... i-"

"So that's means you.. haven't gave the principal an answer?" I ask with a hope he say yes.

"Yeah, so i went to talk with you, and ask you what should i do.. and you just start to cry..." Mitsuki say.

"........"

"I-i didn't cry because i like you o-or anything, b-baka!" I say.

"........" Mitsuki stay quiet.

" y/n, you're so cute when you crying!" He say all of sudden.

"W-what? I-i'm not c-crying!! B-baka!" I say as i quickly wipe my tears away.

Mitsuki stay silent. I just keep looking at him. He just stare at me.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?" I ask him, breaking the weird silent between the two of us.

He start to walk toward me. And his face is close to mine.

"M-mitsuki?"

"I love you, y/n" Mitsuki say.

Wait wait wait wait wait... is this a dream? The famous boy in the school is saying 'i love you' to me?

Then i feel something warm on my lips, it was Mitsuki... he was kissing me!!

Then he back away, holding my hands.

"Will you go out with me, y/n?" Mitsuki ask.

Without thinking, i quickly answer,

"Yes, i will go out with you!" With a smile.

"Thanks y/n" i nodded.

"So, what should i choose? Going to the London or stay here?" Mitsuki ask me.

"........." i stay silent for a while.

"Its up to you.....baka" i told him.

"Hmm" he put his right hand under his chin.

"I will go!" He say.

Its make me... sad.

"O-okay.. then.. go tell the principal" i say as i smile while closing my eyes.

"Then lets go!" Mitsuki say as he pull me.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Taking you with me to the London" he say.

"But the principal didn't choose me..." i say.

"No, he did choose you!"

"Is that true?" I ask him.

I stop because he stop pulling me and he start to cup my cheeks.

"You don't believe your boyfriend, y/n?" Mitsuki say that makes me blush 10 shade.

"I-i do believe you....b-baka Mitsu..."

"I know that, y/n" he start to kiss me gently. Without hesitated, i kiss back.

"I love y-you, baka Mitsuki" i say as i put my head beside his chest.

"I love you, y/n" he say as he play with my hair.