I Remember You From The Start | Iori Izumi X Reader

" l/n-san, you're late again. Please don't make this mistake again" Iori Izumi, the class rep told you as he sighed and was about to walk away but you quickly answer him,

"I won't be late again…" you say. Iori stop on his track and turn his head a little saying,

"That's what i want to hear" as he smile and then he continue to walk away, probably to his seat.

"Maybe.." you say even though you know that Iori can't heard you. After a couple of time blinking your eyes, looking at the window, still standing near the door, you suddenly realised what Iori have say to you.

"That's what i want to hear"

You now have a confuse look on your face because it was the first time you've heard Iori saying something like that to you. He's always act cool toward you. Without you knowing, Tamaki, your classmate also, he was watching the two of you the whole time when you two had conversation.

You told yourself to just shrug it off and walk toward your desk which was near the window, the third one number of desk from the front. You sat down and put on your earbud, playing the song of IDOLiSH7. But that's not what you were listening, you were listening to a song named 'Wonderful Octave' Iori version.

Iori was your crush and you guys were best friends since kindergarten. You even remember this promise that the two of you made with each other when you two were still a child. Your promise with him was i'll promise i will always stay by your side . Yes, the two of you said that to each other, until now you still hold on the promise as you may might think but actually Iori kinda forgot you. Forgot that the two of you have gone to the same kindergarten and become best friends. The Iori now, was no longer the Iori you knew in the past. Well people change so, you just hide that hurt feelings of your in your heart. You also start to act like you don't know him ever since you found out that he's kinda forgot about you.

Back to the real story, you were listening to Wonderful Octave song , when suddenly you heard someone was calling for you. You turn to your right to see Tamaki was the one who called you. You quickly took out one of your earbud on the right side so that you can hear him clearly.

"Ne, n/n-chan! Why did you ignore me?" Tamaki asked you. You tilted your head in confusion and ask him back.

"What are you talking about, Tama-chi?"

"I told you! You're ignoring me!" He whined.

"Im not ignoring you right now!" You raise your voice a lil bit, making Tamaki flinch at your sudden voice.

"Uhh.. nevermind" he say that making you frown.

"Don't call me if you didn't have anything to say to me.. you're wasting my time" you say and put your head on your desk.

"Ne, do you know that Iorin like you n/n-chan?" Tamaki say lazily while looking at you bored-ly.

"No…" you say. But then you repeat that sentences back in your mind making you to suddenly shot your head up and turn your chair so you can facing to Tamaki.

"Iori-chi? ...what?" You say.

"Yeah, Iorin like you" he say bluntly.

'Iori-chi? He like me? How in the world..?' You ask yourself.

"H-… how did.. you know that?" You ask Tamaki.

"Well, i saw that he always looking at you in class and blush to himself sometimes.." Tamaki say.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah" He answered you.

"And everyday he always talks to you everytime you just came into the class" Tamaki continued.