Innocent Boy | Riku Nanase X Reader

Today was the same day as before in my new high school.... *sigh* .
I walk along the hallway, making my way to the lab. It was far away.. so it was a tired walk.

Nanase Riku, the boy that i had a big crush on since we are in elementary school. And that's continue until im in high school.

Im afraid to tell him that i love him, because im afraid of rejection..

What if he say that he love me just as a friend?

And the worst one was..

What if he didn't love me back?

It would end our friendship..

As i was lost in a deep thought, i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around only to see him, Riku.

Ah, why did he come at this kind of time? ....

"Ohayo y/n-chan!" Riku greet me with a big smile on his face.

Ah.. i can't control myself if i see his smile..

Get a hold of yourself y/n!

"H-hello Riku-kun.." i greet him​ back while looking anywhere but his eyes.

"y/n-chan? Are you okay?" He ask me as he look worried.

Gosh! Don't make that face!

"I-i'm f-fine! Im perfectly fine!" I say as i wave my hands.

"Really? You look nervous.." Riku-kun say.

"N-no! Im not!" I stuttered a lot... right now.

"Hmm..." he gave me a curious look.

"W-what?" I ask him, maybe he would find out eventually...

"If you say so, y/n-chan.. if you have a problem, please tell me!" Riku-kun say.

"Even i have a problem, i wouldn't want to burden you with it..." i mumbled but im sure that Riku-kun can heard me.

Why did i say that?

"Please y/n-chan?" He say as he pout to me.

Gosh i can't say no to that face! That's it! I lose!!

"W-well, i-"

School bell ringing**

"Waaah! We're gonna be late! Come on y/n-chan!" Riku-kun say as he grab my left hand and run.

R-riku-kun is holding my hand right now!!!!!

....

Okay not the time to be like this y/n!

Inside the classroom**

"Waah, its so lucky that we are the early one to come here.." I heard Riku-kun say as he look outside, standing by the windows. While i was sitting on my bench.

But im more focus to what i was thinking right now..

Maybe right now are the best time to tell him how i really feel..

I have to be ready on whatever answer he gave me.

"……okay… im doing this now…" i told myself.

"y/n-chan?"

"Riku-kun" i called him as i stand up, facing him.

"What is it, y/n-chan?" He ask me, eyes full of question.

"I-…… im gonna tell you my problem... and can you help me with it?" I ask Riku-kun who was now smiling brightly.

"Sure! I'd love to help you with your problem y/n-chan!" He say happily.

"Well, Riku-kun…"

"Nani?" He ask me as his head turn to the side, making him more even cuter.

"I like you- no, i love you" i confess to him as i look at his beautiful red eyes.

"y/n-chan!" He called me.

This. Made. Me. Start to get afraid of what he's gonna say.

"I love all of my friends! I love you too!" He say happily as he clap his hands while smiling brightly.

"N-no, Riku-kun.. i-…" I stop my sentence because i knew from the start that he would say that.

Im the stubborn one aren't i?

"N-nevermind Riku-kun, im sorry" i say as i sit down and hide my face with both of my hands.

"y/n-chan? Are you alright?" He ask me.

"N-no…" i say and quickly wipe the tears that nearly falling through my cheeks.

"Did you hate me for loving you as a friends?" Riku-kun ask me as he sat next to me.

"N-no, i don't hate you...never... but you sure are the innocent one, Riku-kun!" I say as turn to see his face and eyed close smile.

"But you're crying.. y/n-chan.." He told me.

Yeah, im crying Riku-kun..

"Y-yeah, sorry.. there's some dust got in my eyes" I lied.

"Mou! y/n-chan! You made me worry!" Riku-kun pout.

"Sorry bout that, Riku-kun" i wipe all my tears away and look at him.

"Well don't worry about your problem y/n-chan! I will love you always!" Riku-kun told me as he smile again.

"Im glad, Riku-kun.. but i love you in this kind of way…" i say as i lend closer to him and kiss him.

After a few second, i pull away and smile.

"y/n-chan?" He called me.

"Hm?"

"What was that for?" He ask me as he turn his head to the side, looking more  cuter than before. The sight makes me melt.

"Nothing~" i say playfully.

"Mou! y/n-chan!" He pout again.

This boy sure love to pout..

Even though he didn't understand what i mean by loving him..

Its make me happy to hear that he'd love me always...

This is a request from MihoNanase . Sorry if it isn't what you want to be, and sorry if Riku sound OC. I hope you like it :) .