Dusty Love | Torao Mido X Reader

Your fans were still cheering for you after finishing singing your last two song because today you hold a concert at the Zero Arena. Yes, you were a very famous idol. You even beat Re:vale, TRIGGER and IDOLiSH7. And now there were the new idol group, ŹOOĻ.

" Encore!! Encore!! Encore!! Encore!!" Your fans shout, supporting you.

You smiled seeing how energetic all of your fans were today, and yes this was the time for you to sing your very last song. Your fans probably shocked or would be surprised when they hear you sang your last song. It was the new song that you write all by yourself.

" Encore!! Encore!!—" they keep cheering on you.

"Minna-san" you say through the microphone making your fans to cheer more.

"Well, thank you so much for the support and im glad that you came to my last concert.." your fans cheering change to them asking you question.

"Eto, this is my last concert because after this i had something to do that i can't ignored it.. so gomen ne!" You say.

"But some of you guys will probably meet me somewhere after this..well you all would eventually know why.. hehe" you continue to say as you laugh nervously.

" Encore!! Encore!! Encore!! Encore!! Encore!! Encore!! Encore!!"

"Okay, now this will be my last song, though it's kinda different from what i usually sing so I hope you all enjoy it!" You say.

Your fans were confused but you then unbuttoned your clothes and took of your clothes off of you making some of the fanboys to blush or cheer on you and the light immediately being turn off because you were supposed to signal one of the staff, telling them to turn off the light before you even take off your clothes and skirt. Ah yes, you were wearing two clothes, the soft color one outside and the black kind of hoodie one in the inside which was for your last song, that was kinda different. You wear soft color skirt. You also wear a dark kind of jeans inside and it was very short. As soon as you finish taking off your skirt, you gave one of the staff your clothes and also your skirt. You then went to the middle of the stage and tap one of your leg, signaling the staff to start off the music. The light turn on at the same time your music turning on.

You can see that your fans were so surprised to see you dressing like that, what i mean was that they always see you in soft color kind of clothes but now you were wearing dark color. You ignored them because you knew that from the start they will react like that and you start to sing.

After the concert**

You were inside the changing room right now and you were too lazy to change your clothes so you just put on your hood. You quickly pack your things that was surrounded on the table and some of it were on the sofa.  You wear your bag and you went out from the changing room after taking your phone before you forgot it.

You lean against the wall and check your idol website and yeah, many of the fans were asking a lot of questions about your last new song.

Y/N Fanboy12: y/n-chan last song was kinda different..

i7fan: yeah ikr, but its the most amazing song!

99girl: the meaning of the song lyrics was kinda having a dark meaning

Y/N Fanboy12: yeah, i sense that too.

i7fan: why did she decided to make song like that? Im curious tho

Trgfangirl: if we ask a question, will y/n answer ?

99girl: idk, but lets just try

Trgfangirl: yeah right.

You read a few comment, and scroll to the down page. There were so many comment that you decided to read it all later. You were walking through the hallways because it was a long way to get out and its large, well its the zero arena anyways. While walking, you pass by some of the staff and you just smiled toward them.

As soon as you get out, your phone beeping, telling you someone was texting you. You swipe your lock screen off and saw that your manager was the one who text you.

From: Manager-san💫

Manager-san💫: hey y/n sry to tell ya this but, you have to get a taxi or walk if you're willing too, to get to the productions..

What really? Why can you just takes me? Drive me to the production...

Manager-san💫: I can't because there were a lot of traffic jams rn.. and im stuck in it..

How far were you?

Manager-san💫: i just left from Takanashi Production so rn i should be around Yaotome Production, but i don't think so.

Uuh, can you told the president to take me?

Manager-san💫:  he's at yaotome production..

Really? You guys were that busy?.. nevermind let me just take a walk and enjoy the night

Manager-san💫:  just be careful

I am, enjoying the night 'alone'

Manager-san💫: sry 4 dat, i gtg now

Yeah bye

You smiled at your stupidest manager and also your president. Both of them were busy, having a meeting with other productions. You start to walk off near the fence and stopped your track, putting both of your arms on the fence and resting your head on your arms. A few minutes passed, you put your hood down of you and let your h/c hairs flows through the wind. You were looking at the scenery of the zero arena surrounding with the beautiful blue water.

Without you knowing how much times have pass since you were looking at the beautiful scenery in front of you, it was going to be raining. Well, it is raining right now. You don't mind actually, getting drained by the rain water because you always love the rain.

Then suddenly you felt someone cover you with something, that's making the rain to stopped draining your h/c hairs and also your entire clothes. You turn your head around, only too see Torao was the one who cover you with his jacket. He smiled at you, even though the raining was draining his now wet hairs and clothes. You quickly put his jacket on top of his head and he try to gave back the jacket to you so that you won't be wet by the rain but you stopped him quickly.

"Torao-kun, im okay.. you're wet" you say as you point at him.

"Then we're doing this" he say and pull you closer to him so that you guys ended up sharing his jacket together.

"Arigatou, Torao-kun" you say and hold his hand.

"No problems, y/n" he say and tightly hold your other hand.

The scene just now, when he came to you, when it was raining.. it's like his new song story named 'Dusty Love' .

Hi readers! Sry if it suck, and im bad at explaining the clothes that y/n wears so i just hope u can understand it.