I choose... | Tenn Kujo X Reader X Sogo Osaka

Hello. This was also a request from Osaka_Tasya . Actually its Tenn and Sogo. But i just mixed them both in one chapter. I hope you like it.

There were three best friends and they were really close to each other. The three of them thinks each other of them as a sibling. They were Tenn, Sogo and y/n. Tenn was a young man with a pale pink hair followed by some bangs. He has pink eyes and he was 19 years old. Sogo was also a young man, one years older than Tenn so he was basically 20 years old. He has light purple hair and also purple eyes. Both Tenn and Sogo were a male. y/n was a 18 years old girl. She has h/c hair color. And also a pair of e/c. y/n was a noble women? Girl.. she lived in a big mansion and is lonely so she let her two friends to lived in her mansion.

There's this one day something terrible happen to the three of them. They were in a big mansion. Three people were standing there, each of them has a confused look on their own face except for the purple hair man. Without Tenn and y/n knowing, Sogo suddenly stabbed with a syringe with some weird purple liquid inside it. Sogo body were half naked and he has a underwear on top of his head. y/n lost conscious as Sogo were dancing a weird dance while he hide his face with the underwear that was on top of his head just awhile ago.

Without wasting more time, Tenn immediately call for the maid near by the hallways and told them to carry y/n to her room and also make sure to treated her wound better. The maid just nodded afraid to ask their master friends a question so they just carry y/n to her room.

(A/N: y/n is the master of the maid )

Timeskip**

"Why did you stab her? Are you actually trying to kill her?" Tenn asked Sogo now that both of them were in some room. Sogo laugh a little making Tenn to flinch and also be mad.

"Isn't it obvious? It was all because of you" Sogo reply as he smile widely.

"What do you mean?" Ask Tenn.

"I did that because i like you" Sogo say.

"If you like me then why did you kill her?" Say Tenn.

"She was on the way. She was trapping you from me so that we couldn't be together alone but now she was gone!" Say Sogo as he smile sadistically.

"Why would you like me? Are you gay?" Ask Tenn.

"No im not gay. I just love her, that hot chick named Tenn and its you" Reply Sogo.

'He's weird... and also disgusting because he love a man.... he thinks that im a hot chick but im actually a guy..' Thought Tenn. 

"Im not a girl.. im a man" Tenn say.

"W-what are you talking about? You're kidding right!?" Sogo asked Tenn.

"Im always serious" Reply Tenn with a cool face. Well not really.

"Prove it to me that you are not a girl now" Say Sogo as he drool. He's probably thinks something pervert.

"My body is different from girl bodies" Say Tenn.

"Let me see then~ Tenn-chan" Say Sogo pervert-ly as he went to sit beside Tenn.

"Why would i let you see my body? We both are a man, so you don't have to see it" Tenn say as he send Sogo a glare.

"Prove it to me Tenn-chan~" Say Sogo again.

"Stop it. I don't like you at all and why would i even shows my own body to the person that i don't like" Say Tenn.

≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈
≈≈

"Okay that's enough!" Say someone as that someone slam the door open.

"You.." say Tenn as he saw that you were the one who slams the door.

Shouldn't you be resting in your room? Lets find out then.

"You should be resting.." Tenn continued.

"Ehhh? Im not injured" you say as you sit in the middle of them.

"He stab you just a while ago.." Tenn say as he point to Sogo.

"A-ah.. gomen ne Tenn" you apologize as you realise something.

"Why are you apologizing?" Tenn asked you.

"It was a prank.." you say as you went closer next to Sogo afraid of Tenn two hours lecture.

"What are you trying to pull off y/n? Its not funny at all" he say seriously making you scared.

"For the tv show!" You say as you cover yourself.

"What do you mean by the tv show?" Ask Tenn.

"We're making that prank.. for the tv show.." you tell him.

"Oh, so you participate with her too right? Sogo Osaka" Tenn say.

"Ah.. y-yes.. i was told to works with her.. " Say Sogo. Tenn look at both of you with a long stare making you and Sogo gulp slowly of what's gonna come next.

"If it's the show then i guess its fine" Say Tenn making you sighed in relief.

"But in exchange.. answer my question honestly.." Say Tenn making you regret to agreed with some of the staff about you doing that prank.

"Who do you like?" Tenn ask as he look straight into your eyes.

"y/n-san i love you" say Sogo so suddenly making you blush.

"W-w-what? Sogo are you serious? Didn't you like Tamaki?" You ask him.

"No i love you" he say.

"E-eto.." you don't even know what to say now.

"y/n im going to say this once.. so listen carefully" Tenn say as you nodded slightly while looking at him waiting for him to speak.

"Aishiteru" He say. Tenn just say I LOVE YOU to you. And Sogo just say I LOVE YOU to you just a while ago.

You blushed at Tenn words making you to stutter.

"I-i..guys..." you stutter.

"This is to sudden.." you say.

"Now answer us" Say Sogo.

"Which one do you choose between the two of us?" Continued Tenn as both of them look at you.

".." you stay silent as you think carefully. You need to choose one. Only one! You can't have both of them at the same time. Just one! Think carefully!! You thought to yourself.

You finally has the answer in your head as you opened your mouth saying,

"I choose..."

Done! Its your choice which one of them did you choose. Okay then bye.