Now I Can Have Him All To Myself | Haruka Isumi X Reader

Hi everyone.
This chapter is kind of different from the others because in this chapter, the reader was kind of psychotic. Or i guess yandere.

If you dont like these kind of things, then dont read.

I dont know why i write these kind of plot, it just suddenly came out from my mind.

Well then,
Enjoy reading~

My life purpose?

Well, Im having fun with the life i am living. Im just living my life with fun.

You have suffer me various time before and i did the same to you after that, life should be fair stupid.

You call me fake for no reason at all, i'll let you suffer me first..

But dont regret it in the future because,

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

.

.

...

Im going to suffer you more!!

=       =       =       =       =       =       =       =       =      

Right now, a long white hair girl and a maroon hair man were in a small room that only contain one table and one chair only inside the room.

'I cant wait when the clock goes–'

Tick, tock

"Time's up, To-kun~" A long white hair girl whisper next to the maroon hair man who was now being tied on the wall as she then goes beside the table.

"Stop it! What are you planning to do next?!" Shout the maroon hair man.

"Hm~ Guess, i need to paint your body and face more beautifully" the girl whisper but enough for the man to heard as she took one of the knife from the table.

"D-don't you dare!?! You already kill the others!!?!" The man say.

"Hmmfufu…… but Haru-chan is still alive"

"You kill him!? Don't you dare to make up a lie! I heard he was screaming before when you're with him in the other room. You realise what have you done, y/n?!!!" The man say to the white hair girl which named was y/n.

"Shut up, you dog– Saa, oide... Haru-kun~" y/n call someone as Haruka, the aqua hair man come inside the room with blank eyes.

"H-haru?... Haru, knock out that girl now!" Say the previous man still being tied up on the wall only for him to be stabbed by Haruka in the stomach using a very sharp knife making the man to shout out of the painful he suddenly got.

"Now now.. Toma-sama~ Im gonna paint you– Ah! Before that, im giving you a chance. Ask me anything you'd like to know" y/n say with a smirk as she play with the sharp knife.

"What are you doing to Haru?! Where's Mina and Tora?! Why are you doing this?!" Asked Toma with too many question at one time.

"Oh too much~" y/n comment while telling Haruka to sit on the chair so that Haruka and Toma would facing each other as then she stand behind Haruka, her head on Haruka's shoulder still playing with the knife she's holding.

"Isn't it obvious? I just brainwashed Haru-chan and he gonna do what i told him, anything i say.. everything.. even if it's means to kill Mina-chan and Tora-chan–"

"Haru! Get back to your sense now!? She is for sure cr–" Toma stopped his sentences because y/n throw a dagger to him, but luckily for Toma it lands beside his head. Well not so lucky but at least its not stabbed on his forehead.

"Don't interrupt my talking!" Yell y/n angrily making Toma irritated that he has to stay silent as well obey what y/n say to shut up or else he's asking for death.

"Good.. as for your second question.. Tora and Mina are successfully become a corpse!!!" Say y/n while chuckling to herself.

"Y-you!!" Yells Toma.

"And for your last question.. well life should be fair" y/n say as she sighed and whisper something to Haruka but Toma quickly ask the question that he would regret asking it later.

"Wait! H-how did Tora and Mina could be dead just by a normal girl like you!?" Toma asked. For sure he will regret it later.

"Oh?~ Interesting. I tell you, To-chan" say y/n as she then come closer to Toma.

"Tora-chan, he bring me to his room and guess what?~ He suddenly pin me to the door as soon as i close the door and start kissing me but– you know what? He make a big mistake, hm he bite my bottom lips asking for entrance but i refuse and this is where he make his biggest mistake! Listen well desu ne, To-chan! Im not going to repeat myself deshu!~" y/n say with a big smile on her face.

"Just say it!" Yell Toma.

"Hm, he then french kiss me without my permission and stop kissing me so suddenly!? You know why? Can you guess? Well, i inject him with this beautiful poisonous syringe of mine! Ahahahah lol isn't it stupid? He didn't even notice that my other hands was doing another things. What a stupid~" say y/n holding one syringe that she took out from her pocket.

"Y-y/n, you are insane!!" Toma yell angrily because of what y/n have done to his member group.

"Oh but wait, there's one more left, Mina-Chan!– Lets see, he unfortunately die when he was still sleeping. Its simple but it's such a nice view watching him die. Ahh, what a great pleasure~" y/n say the last sentences with a blush on her face.

"This isn't a funny things! Go die y/n! For sure i will make Haru come to his sense and you will die!" Toma yells towards y/n again.

"I make Mina drink a very unique juice, guess what?! Its an acid!!! AHAHAH LOL" y/n laughed crazily.

"Haru— mpf" Toma sentences stopped when y/n suddenly kiss him but then his eyes slowly shutting.

y/n have injected him with the syringe she have been holding earlier.
In the syringe contained a very unique light blue color liquid. Its not the same liquid as Torao, this one are more different. This light blue color liquid can be very dangerous. If its enter someone body, all of the body system would stop working and ended up making that someone becoming paralyze and slowly drifted off to death.

Now Torao, Minami and Toma are already dead. Only Haruka left. Now what will y/n do?

"Haru-sama, lets get out of this place" y/n say as Haruka obey her and follow her going outside from the building.

'Now i can have him all to myself.. ahh i cant believe this day actually coming..' y/n thought to herself while smiling a sick smile.