I Act Like That Because I Want To Be Near You | Iori Izumi X Haruka Isumi

IoriHaru OMG. af, I start to make a weird shipp, I mean not a common/normal ship. Aa this one also contain lemon. Youu know what? I think all of my rp contained lemon ahahaha–

Enjoyy.

〰       〰

-At the school-

Haru : *pull Iori wrist and bring him to the abandoned club room*

Iori : What happen Isumi-san? *just follow*

Haru : *bring Iori inside and lock the door, push Iori to the wall and kabedon him* What are your group doing to my group yesterday?!

Iori : What are you talking about Isumi-san? We did nothing wrong *push Haru away gently*

Haru : *hold Iori wrist* We lose to you guys! Meaning one of you did something.. Right?!

Iori : Why you accuse us? I already told you we did nothing.

Haru : *come closer, whisper next to Iori ear* How can you know? For sure.. One of you. Whether it's your centre or the others...

Iori : *sigh and push Haru towards the wall, kabedon* I ALREADY SAID WE DID NOTHING. WE WIN ALL BECAUSE OF OUR FANS.

Haru : *widened his eyes out of surprised but then smirk* What? Can't hold yourself down with just a simple words?

Iori : You the one who can't handle yourself when you guys lose because it's your own fault. You guys just don't have enough determination to win that's all.

Haru : Heh *smirk more* Determination huh? *stare at Iori*

Iori : What else you need now? *stare*

Haru : Revenge *glare at Iori then smirk as he look at Iori kabedon him*

Iori : It's a waste of time speaking with you *sigh, walk away*

Haru : *pull Iori collar push him down to the ground, sit on top of Iori* Stop being cool! *hold Iori neck*

Iori : You resort to violence now huh? You can't do this on the school ground it against the rule. Now let me go or you'll be punish.

Haru : Heh? *smirk* What a good boy you are *move Iori strand of hair away from his face or forehead lol*

Iori : Isumi-san. Hurry up.. The class is about to start.

Haru : Do I seem to care? *bring his face closer to Iori*

Iori : *sigh, let him do what he gonna do*

Haru : *blow a hot breath on Iori then back away, stand up* How boring, Izumi.

Iori : *sigh, stand up and clean up his uniform, stare at Haru then just walk out to his class*

Haru : Hmm *went out and look boring-ly around him*

Iori : *at his class, study*

Haru : *slam the class door and came inside, pull his chair harshly and sit on it while putting his right leg on top of his left leg*

Iori : *look at Haru, sigh, just study*

Haru : *put his head on the desk, stare at Iori*

Iori : *study, try to ignore it*

Haru : *soon fall asleep*

Iori : *turn around look at Haru*

Haru : *sleep peacefully looking cute*

-Class end as the school bell rings-

Iori : *clean up his desk and take his bags, look at Haru* Isumi-san wake up class ended already *knock on Haru desk*