I Will Not Lose My Hatred | Gaku Yaotome X Idol Reader [Part 2]

'I have so much fun today.. i don't know why.. but it feel so relaxing to be singing with Gaku..'  you thought as you smile to yourself. Same goes with Gaku, he was smiling while he was looking at you, while also thinking..

' Its making me happy and relax to see her smile and be happy..' Gaku thought as he continued to look at you but you couldn't see it because you were facing down.

Well both of you say the same things in your mind but you both wouldn't want to show it.

≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈

There was a knock and you quickly stood up, opening the door widely.

"Gaku, y/n-san please go to the Yaotome production now" Anesagi say as if something important was going on.

"Why?" Ask Gaku as he stood up next to you while you were still holding onto the door knob.

"Both of you just go now" Say Anesagi impatiently.

"Well i don't want to" you fight back.

"Gaku bring her with you to Yaotome production now.. or tell me do you want TRIGGER to fall apart?" Ask Anesagi with a smirk.

"Huh?! Tch fine" Gaku say annoyingly as he hold your other hand and bring you out.

"Oi! Don't touch me!" You say as you trying to get out of his grip but man, he was too strong that you eventually gave up and let him touch you. You just followed his lead.

"What? Giving up already?" Gaku ask as he turned back a little bit while smirking at you.

"S-shut up old man!!" You yell and look away.

'Why is he looking so handsome?' You asked yourself in your mind.

"Ahh! Stop it!" You accidentally yell making Gaku to stopped walking same goes to you.

"......."

"What?" Say Gaku.

"L-let me go! I hate you so much!!" You say as you slap his face. He was quite surprised at your sudden action. He didn't even could think that you would go any further like slapping him on his face. He turned to looked at you as you saw he was smiling. Not a happy smile but the sad smile. You feel guilty.

"..g-gomen.. i-i—" your sentences were cut off by him.

"Why are you apologizing? I hate you too" he say making your heart somehow hurt of his words. You looked down at your feet as you stay silent.

"But we need to go to Yaotome production" he say as he again hold your hands bringing you to followed him.

'y/n why are you apologizing to him?! Geez that's embarrassing!'  You told yourself but inside you, you didn't mind him holding your hands.

'His hands was warm..' you told yourself.

Timeskip to the Yaotome Production**

Both of you were in Gaku room so you kinda feel uneasy and nervous.

'Why the hell did my manager and Anesagi-san told us to go to his room!?' You yell in your mind.

Right now in Gaku room, Gaku were sitting on the grey sofa while you were sitting on his bed.

Ehhhh?! Why?

Let's flashback what had happen between them.

Flashback**

"Manager.. what happen?" You ask your manager. He had a serious face on him so you knew that you couldn't disobey him.