Neko Lover | Tenn Kujo X Reader

"Tadaima" say the light pink hair teenager which is known as Tenn.

"………" silent. There were just a silent. Tenn was confused as why didn't someone reply him because usually someone would greet him 'okairi' but today nothing. He just heard a long silent.

"y/n?" Tenn called out.

...

..

...

Yet even a single voice couldn't be heard by Tenn and he eventually thought that something must have happen to you while he quickly took off his shoes throwing it away as he quickly run around the dorm except your room.

"y/n, if you are there.. come out" say Tenn yet no one reply him. Not even your voice could be heard in the dorm.

Tenn become more worried as he quickly went inside your room.

"y/n?" He called you out only to be reply by a meowing sound.

"A neko?" Mumbled Tenn.

"Nya!" The cat meow as it come out from the bathroom.

".. you look like y/n" say Tenn as he approach the cat, bending down his knees so that he can pat the cat.

"Meww meww!!" Meow the cat as Tenn continues to pat the cat head.

"..but where is y/n?" Mumble Tenn as he keep patting an looking at the cat.

Your POV

Ugh, Tenn keep patting me! I hate it that he treat me like a kids.. but its feel so good.

"..but where is y/n?" I heard Tenn mumbling.

No one POV

"Hey Tenn! Its me y/n!" You want to talk but it come out as purr.

Tenn smiled and continue to pat you which was making you frown in your cat form.

'God please just hear this wish of mine.. turn me back so that i have a body!' You yell in your mind.

!!!!

"y-y/n, wear clothes!" Tenn say as he saw you were naked while he quickly cover his eyes and take the blanket throwing it to you.

Yeah, after you wishing that you turn back to normal, your cat form immediately change back to your human form and you somehow ended up naked.

You catch the blanket quickly and panic-ly, wrapping it around your body.

"T-tenn.." you call him out. "I-im done" .

He turn around to look at you but he only blush as you can see a pink shade on his cheeks.

"Is that some kind of prank?" He say to you.

"W-what no! Why would it be a prank!? N-nevermind that.. but you sure are a pervert Tenn!" You say as you push him on the bed making him go surprised.

"You need to control your madness, y/n" he say as he sat up on the bed.

"Well , you need to control your excitement when seeing a cat" you say as you sat beside him, still wearing the blanket. (..just go with it..)

"So, how did you turn into a cat?" Tenn ask you.

"How could i know?" You reply cool-ly.

"What were you doing before you turn into a cat?" He asked you making you sighed in annoys.

"Well i was taking a shower and then im finish.. i was drying my hair then when i was about to go out, i become a cat so suddenly" you say lazily.

"Oh, but im glad that you are turning back" Tenn say as you smiled at him.

"But you're cute though in your cat form" Tenn mumbled but you couldn't hear it.

"What was that?" You ask him as he shook his head, "Nothing" .

"Aww you liar" you say as you keep pushing him.

"y/n stop pushing me" Tenn say but you are stubborn so you continued to push him.

He then..

Kiss you on the lips so suddenly making you to froze and unable to talk.

"A—……" you stutter.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He say teasing you slightly.

"W-wh-what was that for?!" You yell as you turn around and your back were facing him.

"A reward from being half human and half neko" Tenn say making you stood up, making a confused face.

"Half human and half neko? What the—" you stopped talking because Tenn cut your sentences off.

"Go look on the mirror" Tenn say as you just went to the bathroom to looked at yourself.

"………"

"Tenn!! What is the meaning of this?! Why did i have cat ears?!?!" You say as you come out of the bathroom touching your cat ears using only one hand. (You were still wearing the blanket remember?)

"How could i know? More importantly, you look cute with that ears" Tenn say as his neko lover side came over to him.

"No!" You yell back.

"Heh" Tenn laughed a little as he pull you to his lap, patting your head and playing with your ears.

"Geez!" You say but secretly you like it.

Hi. This was a request from Osaka_Tasya. I hope you like it.

Next was either Tamaki x Reader or Iori x Riku.. idk .