Secret Date | Tamaki Yotsuba X Reader

Hi. Request from cakeetearsxx

Hope you like it.
Small info: Reader- Younger (like 17 yrs old)

==== ==== ==== ==== ====  ==== ====

You were sitting on the sofa in the living room, hearing your brother lecture.

"What a stubborn brat are you?! I told you many times not to go out!" Yell your big brother, Gaku Yaotome.

"Hah?! Why can i just live a normal life?! Why are you too overprotective with me?!" You yell back.

"Don't yell back at me! Im your brother so you should listen to me! Not being a stubborn brat!" Gaku yell back.

"What?!!? It's my life not yours! I hate you!" You yell as you take the pillow near you and throw it to the carpet, standing up.

"You brat! Know your place!! You wouldn't be living a life like this if i haven't brings you to the old man to adopt you! You would stay at that place and being so useless and stupid all the time!" Gaku yells back as he slam the desk making you go silent and frighten.

You feel your tears immediately come out from your eyes, falling down through your cheeks non-stoppable. You cry because of what Gaku have say to you.

You brat! Know your place!!

'Of course.. i remember...'

You wouldn't be living a life like this if i haven't brings you to the old man to adopt you!

'Why'd you say about that at the time like this?.....its look like that you're not fully.. wants me in this family..'

You would stay at that place and being so useless and stupid all the time!

'...onii-chan...'

Gaku realized what have he done to you. He realize that he was bringing the past that you try to forget.

"y/n, so—!" You cut off Gaku sentences.

"..gomen.. onii-chan. I should've known that im still not fully part of this family" you reply as you run to your room, slamming the door hard locking it so Gaku cannot enter.

"Oi! What y/n!?" Gaku say as he follow you but you already slammed the door. He try to open it but you locked it. He knock on the door telling you to open up but you don't.

"y/n open up!" Gaku say on the other side of the door while you were inside your room, your back pinning on the door sitting down, crying non-stoppable.

"Look y/n.. im sorry. I shouldn't have say things like that.." Gaku say but you stay silent.

"Oi.. come out" Gaku say slowly but with a gentle voice.

"... g-go away" you say between your cries.

"Come on.. i already say sorry.. don't you make me more worry y/n" he say as he try to open the door, gripping the door knob turning it.

"... *sniff " you wipe your tears as you stood up, unlocking the door and flopping on your bed. Without you noticing, Gaku already inside your room sitting beside you.

".. you forgive me?" Gaku say as you look up at him still laying on the bed.

"...sure.. but don't do that again.." you say and wipe your leftover tears.

"...but really.. stop hanging out with him.." Gaku say making your eyes widened in open.

'How did he know im with Tamaki?!' You yell in your mind as fear overcome you.