Unsaid Love | Tenn Kujo X Reader

'Okay.. this is weird.. f/n just told me...'
"Are you hearing things?!" You yell to your friend, f/n .

"No! He say that, not me or my ears!" f/n yell back.

"Uhm, please told me the story from the start until the end!" You say out of patient.

"I was walking around the hallways, then i saw him walking with his friends. Then i called his name and he turn around saying 'what?' . Then i say come here, its about her. Then he came, before that he whisper something to his friends and his friends just nodded like a puppet then i ask him 'hey, are you two lovers?' He ask me 'who?' . I reply 'y/n' and he make a confused look, i say 'i mean l/n' then he reply 'yeah' . Then i ask 'when?' . Then he say 'when the two of us confess to each other' . Then i say 'okay bye' and after that i buy myself a drink and-"

You cut f/n sentences because,

"No need to tell me the whole story! Just the point, i mean about him, i dont want to know about you drinking a coke!" Because she also told about herself.. she just say.. ugh whatever..

"Ok, after i drink-" f/n stop because she saw you sending a death glare at her.

If a glare can kill people, then she'd be the one.

"Ok ok, alright after that i call​ you and told you the whole story which you didn't believe" f/n say while pointing at you and make a face 'I am right at first' / a proud face.

"And this gurl here, right now was listening to what im saying and im done, waiting for her to speak next" f/n say that make you want to slap her.

"Okay, he say that we.. start uhm...become lover is.. that day when we are chatting right?!" You ask f/n one more time, making sure what she have heard earlier was right.

"Yeah.. that Friday..and? What's your problem?" f/n say.

"My damn problem is that! I don't even know that we ARE lovers!" You told her.

"Of course you know, the two of you say 'i love you' to each other..." f/n say.

"Yeah but... ugh! Nevermind, just go.." You shoo your friend, f/n then went back to her own place.

'Why am i so angry about this?' You ask yourself.

'Its like something is wrong.... .... why am i so freaking mad at something like this? .....' You ask yourself.

"I hope something bad.. won't happen" You mumbled.

Timeskip to after a few days**

Tenn keep avoiding your text, call and what worse was he always avoiding eyes contact with you. And the more worst things was that you being ignored by Tenn when you were calling for him. That things was the most embarrassing one! Being ignored in front of people.

Timeskip to one day laters**

"Im going out for awhile.." You told her friend, f/n.

"Wait! Im coming too!" She say.

"No! Im going alone!" You warn her .

"We are friends, so i should follow you" f/n say.

This words, make you accidentally yell.

"Leave me alone!"

f/n stop whatever movement she was doing.. and reply with a small mumbled,

"Okay.."

You went out and was greet by a strong wind, making your hair to become a mess.

"Ugh..shit" You cursed under your breath.