Misunderstanding | Gaku Yaotome X Reader

Hello guys ^^ . I know it's been a long time since I last write down some oneshots but I'll try doing this cuz I don't have anything to do and I'm bored. Sorry if my writing style somehow changes (if there's any tho). Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~

Your POV

Why...?

Why is this things keep repeating???

Didn't we already promise each other not to do that again???

Didn't we both said that we don't want to fight with each other again??

Then why??!!

WHY DO YOU KEEP ON HAVING DOUBT TOWARDS ME?!?

WHY?

WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!

WHY DOES IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING THAT I DID IS WRONG?!?!

IF SO WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN?!?

DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR SIGHT?!?

LOCK MYSELF ALL UP SO YOU CAN'T SEE ME AGAIN?!

SO YOU CAN LIVE IN PEACE?!?

THEN JUST FORGET ABOUT ME!!

BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT RIGHT?!

WHY?!?!!

IF I STAY THEN YOU'LL CONTINUE TO DOUBT ME!! EVERY OF MY DOING!! EVERY OF MY TALK!! EVERYTHING!?!? ALL OF IT!!

....why

I don't want to fight you know ..

Why can't you not know what I'm truly feelings...

I'm not the type to tell people about my feelings... But you know..

You should notice how I really felt..

Always being doubted by you..

I trusted you that we wouldn't ever fight again....

But it's still going on...

'You always misunderstood about my situation... my doing... my style of speaking... my life... everything about me..'

I wonder... Can we stop repeating the same things over and over again?

I don't want to continue on living like this..

I don't wanna have affair with you more...

If you continue on doubting about me then ... you better just forget about me ...

Can you stop making something that looks like I'm at the fault?

I'm not saying it is your fault ...

Just stop....

When will this things stop?

No one POV

"There you go again y/n, hanging out with them more often than me" your silver haired coloured boyfriend said to you, who was just arrived at his apartment.

"What is wrong with you again this time?" You asked your boyfriend, which was named Gaku.

"Exactly what I said y/n" he replied with a mad expression on his face making you to become slightly irritated.

You sighed and continued, "Tell me. What the heck is it this time?"

"You lied to me. You say you wouldn't leave me or love someone else but you lied. You leave me alone y/n" Gaku said to you making you to rolled your eyes while huffing at his words.

"Me lie to you?? Huh..! Sorry but I think you the one who always lie to me. I've asked you once about this shitty things you do but you said it's not about me. What the hell is that? You the one who lie to me. You backstabbed me when I truly trust you. Do you know how I'm feeling that time?? No right. You only just thinks about your own feelings.. you think you're the one who's feeling hurts that time.. you don't even notice how really hurt I am feeling that time.. plus you suddenly saying harsh and rude words to me that time when I'm happy to be finally able to meet you.. how do you feel when you're too happy to talk with someone precious to you but then that person suddenly say harsh things to you?" You lashed out to Gaku– letting out your feelings to him.

Gaku immediately went silent after you lashed out at him. Maybe he get some sense about you .. after your long talking. Well hopefully.

"THEN WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LONELY I AM?!" Gripping his fist, he yelled to you.

"AGAIN WITH THIS ONE!!! MINDING ONLY YOUR OWN FEELINGS!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THE WORDS I'M DOING MY WORK?! DO YOU THINK WORKING AS A MANAGER IS EASY?!? IT'S NOT!!! I NEED TO MANAGE YOUR SCHEDULE AND DO WELL!! I NEED TO COMPOSE YOUR GROUP SONGS!! I NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE LYRIC AND EDIT THE DAMN VIDEO!! HOW FREAKING EASY IS THAT?!??!" You yelled out of irritation– how the heck can't he not understand you at all?!

"I'M JEALOUS THAT YOU ALWAYS WITH THAT BRAT!!" Gaku said to you.

"JEALOUS?!? THAT'S ALL?! THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS ABOUT ME ALL AROUND THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW?!? DON'T MAKE ME LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO AT FAULT HERE?!?" You yelled back at Gaku.

"SO IT'S MY FAULT?!? HUH Y/N?!" he asked you- yelling.

"DID I SAY THAT SHIT?!?" you yelled back. Gosh that's it. You had enough. ENOUGH OF THIS SHITTY STUFF.

"NO BUT–"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON HAVING DOUBT TOWARDS ME?!? ON EVERYTHING THAT I DID??! SHOULD I'VE JUST BE DEAD?! SO YOU CAN LIVE IN PEACE!?" You yelled in madness and also sadness. You're mad at him but at the same time you're sad that this things always happen between you two.

"DID I SAY I WANT YOU DEAD?!" Gaku asked you.

"I remember that we said we don't want to fight with each other again.. then why this happens again?" You looked at him, sadness filled in your eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized to you.

"It's okay.. it's just I'm disappointed in you.. I trust you that you wouldn't talk wrong things about me again..."

"That's–" Gaku said but you quickly cut his sentences off.

"But guess I'm wrong.." you continued, "If this things going to keep happening.. then"

Gaku's eyes widened as he somehow knew what you going to say next, "y/n no–"

"You better just forget about me..."