Sickness | Sogo Osaka X Reader

Im y/n l/n, the manager assistant which was Tsumugi Takanashi. She was busy right now so i was the one who look out for this 7 idol. But right now we were in the living room of the Takanashi Production. There were Yamato, Mitsuki, Iori, Riku, Nagi and Tamaki.

So.. the story here are, Tamaki just came back here telling us that he skipped his work. There were a tense aura in this living room that i decided to broke it.

"You skipped work?" Mitsuki, Riku and i asked Tamaki at the same time.

'Wow' i thought because we did ask Tamaki in the same time in sync.

"Sorry" Tamaki apologize.

"I don't believe it" i say and stopped making the others to look at me except Tamaki.

"Of course Sogo-san's mad" i continued while looking at Tamaki.

"Why were you late? Depending on the circumstances, you could be innocent" Say Yamato as i nodded slightly.

"A girl wanted to talk to me" Tamaki say making my eyed widened opened.

'Ohh so that's why he skipped work!' I told myself in my mind.

"Guilty" Iori, Yamato, Nagi, Mitsuki, Riku and i say in sync.

"Distracted by a girl while working?" I say making annoy face.

"Oh, how deplorable. Tamaki, you're the worst kind of idol" Say Nagi.

"Can i record you saying that?" Mitsuki say with a straight face.

"Oh?" Nagi ask.

"I don't like my fans" Tamaki suddenly say, making all of us went surprised same with the others.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, curious in my eyes.

"I appreciated their support and all, but now i don't like them" Tamaki say.

"What?" I ask him. Like why would he say that?

"I hate them!" Tamaki say. I was so shocked that he say he hate his fans..

"Who do you think get us here?!" Mitsuki yell as he was about to hit Tamaki but was stopped by Iori.

"Wait" Stopped Iori.

"Yotsuba-san, did something happen? Why would you say that?" Asked Iori.

"Someone said she knew about my sister. But i found out she was lying when i followed her" Tamaki told us all.

"You should've started with that. You're still terrible at explanations" Mitsuki say as he somehow become chill.

"Oh, so that's why you were late" Nagi say, understanding the situation now that Tamaki has told them.

"That's a tough lie to handle. If Tenn-nii went missing and someone told me that, I'll probably follow them, too" Riku say like somehow he knew how is it feel.

"Tama, you have to prioritize work when you're working" Yamato warned.

"Even if it is true" i continued.

"Okay" Tamaki say.

"And you shouldn't make assumptions just because a person did something you didn't like. We're here now because of their support. You get that, right?" Say Yamato.

"Yeah" reply Tamaki.

"If that's the case, Im sure Sogo will understand" i told them especially​ Tamaki.

"I went to his room, but he wouldn't answer the door" Tamaki say with a regret in his eyes and also he told all of you with a sad tone.

"He's pretty mad" Iori say.