Weird Sibling | Twin Brother Momo X Twin Sister Reader

Hi reader-chan! This is my first time writing about Momo and sry if it OC.

Warning : This chapter containing lemon .

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, and i quickly press to shut it off. Then i continue to sleep. I heard someone's footstep, walking their ways to my room but i don't care. I need to sleep more. The sound of the door was heard, as that someone walk to somewhere i can't see. Sound of the curtains being open was heard and i quickly woke up due to the bright light of the sun.

'Ugh, i need to sleep' i told myself as i slid inside the blanket more, covering myself from the sunlight. Then i heard a sigh.

"y/n darling~, wakey wakey" someone shook my shoulders gently.

"Yamete kudasai~" i whined lazily because i need more sleep.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. The one who came inside my room earlier is my brother, also the person who wake me up from my beauty sleep.

Momo POV

Ah~ I need to wake y/n-chan as soon as possible! Today is the day that we must attend to a meeting at the Takanashi Production. I can't wait to go there!

"y/n darling~ wakey wakey" i shook her shoulder gently.

"Yamete kudasai" she say as she continue to sleep.

Ah its no good.. she doesn't want to wake up.. .. how about some pervert things? *grin*

" y/n-chan , wake up.. we're gonna be late" i told her but she shrug it off.

*sigh*

I get on her bed and sat on top of her. My grin grew wider as i imagine the things that i was about to do to wake her up.

"Momo-kun, get off of me!" She say as she was about to push me but i quickly do this things to her and she eventually wake up and sat up still on the bed.

**At the bathroom**

Your POV

"Why did he— geez!" I turn the sink knob and play with the water a lil bit then i splash it onto my face.

I slip off my nightgown and panties and throw it inside the clothes basket. Sorry to say this but im not wearing my bra when im sleeping, so yeah. I went inside the bathtub and enjoy the freshness of the cold water. My mind suddenly picturing Momo.

"W-what does he think.. he's doing to me earlier?!" I yell as i slap myself, telling myself not to picture him but its couldn't fade away so i sink myself inside the water.

Flashback**

"Momo, get off of me!"  I say as i feel that he was on top of me. I was about to push him away but he slowly grind his member on me, while still sitting on TOP of ME! I quickly get up and sat on the bed, processing of what has happen, what he was doing to me. I then heard a chuckle coming from him and i immediately push him but oh, he pull me with him so now i was on top of him and he was underneath me. He smirk as i blushed hard.

"You want to ride me?" He ask me as i blush more red if that can be.

"N-no! B-baka!" I quickly went to stand up but i ended up falling from the bed, face to floor first. I cursed under my breath of how unlucky i am today in the morning but im sure he can hear me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me softly that made me answer him.

"Yes.." i told him as i nodded slightly and continue my sentences,