Am I Being Avoided? | Gaku Yaotome X Reader

Hello, sry for the late update. Im so busy these few days so here's a chapter.
Enjoy it~

=     =     =     =      =     =     =      =     =     =      =   

"Hello again Kujo-san, i see you're here again. Do you perhaps wants to adopt one of them again?" Ask the woman named Hikari that are assigned to take care of the front desk.

"Yes, im here to adopt a little girl named y/n l/n" That Kujo named man say.

"Ah little y/n. Come with me then, Kujo-san" say Hikari as she and the man named Kujo goes to where you are.

With y/n**

"n/n-chan, what are you doing?" Ask a bluet boy, which was taller than you as he appear behind you so suddenly making you jump because you've just focus on a red hair boy who was singing a beautiful melody at the garden.

"A-ah.. nothing. Im just looking at that red hair boy" You told the bluet boy.

"Oh, you mean Rikkun?"

"Yeah, Nanase-kun.. You really like to give people nickname don't you, Yotsuba-kun" you say to the bluet whose name was Yotsuba Tamaki.

"What? Its sound suitable.. and you always use formalities.." Say Tamaki.

"Yeah, im just used to it" you simply reply.

"Do you like Rikkun by any chance, n/n-chan?" Tamaki asked you so suddenly with that question.

"What? You think im falling for him just because of his voice?" You say.

"Yeah.. you seem to like his voice" .

"Well, no. I don't. Why would i like his voice? Im more better" you say as you remember a certain memories that you hates so much.

"Ah, is that because you're jealous when Hikari-neesan and the others say that Rikkun singing voice was like an angel voice?" Tamaki say.

"Shut up. No one can beat me even Nanase-kun" you say as you stopped looking at the red hair boy and walk away from Tamaki, going outside from the living room which was full of others kids.

"Oh, you're scary" mumble Tamaki as he went to Riku, at the garden.

"Little y/n, there you are" you heard a familiar voice calling out your name as you quickly turned around, seeing Hikari.

"Indeed i am, Hikari-san" you say coolly.

"So? What are you doing here?" You asked Hikari as you then saw a man beside Hikari but you simply ignored him.

Hikari was also the one who take care of you and the others kid as well in the orphanage.

"You're finally going to have a family, little y/n!" Hikari say as she bend down to your level.

"Oh, that man?" You asked as you point at that man.

"Yes, and i'll leave you now to talk with Kujo-san" Hikari say as she leave you with that man named Kujo.

"Hello there, y/n. As you already heard, i am Kujo Takamasa and today im gonna adopt you. So what is your answer?" Kujo Takamasa asked you as he look down at your small figure.