Be My Sadist | Torao Mido X Reader

You were running non-stoppable even though your legs refuse to help you run as fast as you can. But you ignored the pain in your legs and keep running.

"Mido-kun!" You called out his name as loud as you can.

But unfortunately he keep walking away from you and keep silent. Its like he didn't even hear you screaming his name.

'Its not far! I can reach him! I can reach him!' You told yourself as you see that you and Mido weren't too far away from each other and you were so glad that you can run up as fast as you could to reach him.

"Mido-kun!!!" You screamed until your lungs somehow get hurt.

You catch up to him and grab his jacket. This action from you made him fall onto the ground, along with you because your legs were already sore enough from playing some fitness challenge and now you were running up with your sore legs, only to get your legs more sore than before.

You fall hard on the ground because you have no energy left.

"Kisama!-" he was about to slap you but was stopped by your movement.

You put your head on his chest and hug him tightly.

"Baka! Why did you left me?!" You asked him as you lightly punch him, which didn't affect him much. Because you feel weak right now.

"Huh? Because im confident that you'd be fucking happy when i leave you" Mido say to you.

That swear words of him, the swear words he say to you, actually didn't affect you that much. You've just gotten used to it from the past.

You were now in high school, in yr 3 (this was your last year in the high school) and he came up too suddenly. Yeah, as you might want to know why, he left you when you two were in yr 1, the second day of school. What's make you angry was that he left you without saying any words.

"Why would i be happy?" You yell.

"Don't fucking lie! We have been together since we're still young!" Mido yell back​ at you.

Being who you are, you yell back.

"So? You think that im tired to be with you!? You're wrong! Why are you so stupid?!" You asked him.

"Don't fucking yell at me back!" Mido say.

"Shut up! You damn idiot person-" you were cut off by Mido crushing his lip on your lip.

'His lip were so soft, yet he is a harsh​ person' you told yourself.

"Be my sadist" he say as he pull away.

You looked at him and kiss him passionately​. Then you pull away, cupping his cheeks, you smiled.

"I will!" You say that made Mido to make a surprised and also shocked look on his face.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked you, still with his bad language or i should say harsh words. He hold your wrist, moving away your hands from his cheeks.

"Yeah, i love you since i first met you, Mido-kun" you confess to him.

"Fuck…" he say.

"What's wrong?" You asked him.

'Did he hate me now? That i confess to him? ..' you asked yourself.

"I never think that you would fucking accept me…" Mido told you.

"Of course i accept you! You idiot!" You playfully smack him.

"I thought that you are the same like all other fucking girl before" Mido say.

"Im not!" You say.

"So, will you fucking go out with me from now on?" He asked you.

You nodded happily. To others, they would think that you've been possess by Mido because Mido was a harsh person.

"Yes!" You say.

Mido pull your face closer to his and kiss you roughly but in a gentle way.

You have gotten used to his rough ways toward you, so for you its fine.

"I fucking love you, y/n" Mido say as he stop kissing you.

"I love you too, Mido-kun" you say.

So today was Torao Mido birthday and thats why i update about him. There's a lot of swearing up there and Torao might sound OC bcoz idk his attitude, so yeah. And,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! TORAO!!

I think that i might as well update on Tamaki birthday :D !