Despair To Love (AU) | Yuki X Reader X Momo

Hi! So this story tells that the reader and IDOLiSH7 were kind of like in Danganronpa (Hope Peak Academy) but its IDOLiSH7. They were in Danganronpa world is what i means.. so i hope you enjoy it!

(A/N: in this story.. there will be no hinata hajime but yuki was been replaced in his place... i choose Yuki bcos his hair is long like how does hinata hair.. its long at the sec time)

Hi, my name is y/n l/n. I am 18 years old (just pretend to be 18 if you are not). I am one of the new student from Hope's Peak Academy. I was transfer to Hope's Peak Academy instead of the reserved course because i didn't have any talent. And there's this weird long silver hair man, approaching me at the first day of school. But i ignored him and attend the opening ceremony. When i was in my classroom, our sensei was kinda weird but i don't care and he ask all of us to go to the gym and we did. We were told to do some sort of sport and other things. It was a lot and sensei already made it into a competition for 5 days long. After 5 days long of the sport competition, i was announce as the winner. Well, as you might want to know, for the 5 days i was able to do all the sport perfectly. The next day, i was called by the president of the school and he was asking me some weird question on this unknown project. He tells me that i have many talent and ask me if i want to participate in the project. Oh, did i mention it? The president also told me that this project was made specifically for me, so its a waste to decline it. I also ask him if i had a talent, why am i being register by the school in the reserved course, not in Hope's Peak Academy. As i connect the piece together, i learn that the weird long hair man and the president was kind of had a connection. I also meet this boy but i don't want to tell you his name yet. I think that's enough information for all of you know, this is a story about despair that slowly changed into love.

Flashback**

"You're ready y/n-chan?" b/n ask you.

(A/N: b/n means brother name.. just in case if you don't know it..)

"Yeah.. lets go" you answer as both of you took your first step inside the school.

Timeskip to their classroom**

"Minna san, today we're having two new student" Yukizome Chisa say, making them groan.

"Please come in" Chisa say to the new two student.

"..." they stay silent.

"Ohayou, im your homeroom teacher, Yukizome Chisa!" Chisa say. The new students still didn't speak.

"Eto, please introduce yourself" Chisa say.

"Ohayou minna!! My name is b/n l/n desu!! Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!!" The half h/c and h/c hair boy say.

(A/N: you have to choose 2 different colors.. for you & your brother hair color..)

"So, i should called you b/n-kun desu ne?" Chisa ask.

"Hai!"

"Eto, you are the Super Duper High School Dancer right?" Chisa ask b/n.

"H-hai you're right!"

"And please introduce yourself ms—?.."

"Ah, im y/n l/n..." the girl say which was you.

"So, you two are sibling huh" Chisa mumble but sure the whole class can heard it.

'Sibling?! They even can get here in the same class together? Something's wrong.. even my little sister was in the reserved course..' Kuzuryuu thought.