Part 1

Betty's P.O.V

It was Friday, finally. It's been a stressful week at school and all I want to do is go home and sleep. When I finally got home, I smiled. I opened the door, entered. and then closed the door. I started to walk towards the living and saw my mom, along with two men. One of them looked older, and the other one looked to be around my age. I was confused at this point. It wasn't until I looked at there jackets. They are part of the serpents.

A: Oh sweetie your home!

B:Mom, what is going?

A:We need to talk about something.

I looked at her confused.

Did something bad happen?

A:So first of all Betty, I want you to meet Fp, and his son Jughead.

Fp:It's nice to finally meet you Betty.

I walked towards him, and shook hands with him.

B:It's nice to meet you as well.

A:Now Elizabeth, what I'm about to tell is something that has been already arranged, and you can't do anything about it.

I was worried at this point.

B:Mom your scaring me now. What's going on?

A: As you know, your father has been out of jail for a while now. I fear that he is going to try to hurt you, and force you to join the Ghoulies. I decided to talk to Fp, and we both agreed that you will be getting married to Jughead.

I wasn't expecting this.

B:What do mean that I will be getting married? You didn't even give me a heads up about this.

A: Elizabeth you need protection.
Jughead is the serpent king now, and he will be able to protect you from your father incase he does plan something.

B:Mom I'm only 18 (she just started her senior year), I can't get married right now.

A: Betty's it's either that, or I have to send you to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, hell no for sure. All that they do is play with your brain, and make you go more insane.

I sighed knowing that I didn't have any other choice.

B:Alright.

A: Also, you will be moving in with Jughead. It will be better if he can be around you, and also if your father decides to come here.

Tears were coming out of my eyes.

Why did my father have to ruin everything?

B: When do I move out?

A:Today.

B:I'm going to go pack my stuff.

I was heading up the stairs when a voice stopped me.

J: Do you need any help Betty?

I turn to look at Jughead who stood up.

B:Um.. Sure.

I waited for him to walk next to me, so we could head upstairs. I felt bad. What if he was already seeing someone, and I had to ruin it?

Jughead's P.O.V

My dad had been telling me for a while now, on how I was going to marry Betty. I didn't like the idea, but knowing what her father is capable of, I gave in.

I will never forget the damage he did to my family.

I decided to help Betty pack her things. When I entered her room, it's just how I imagined it to be. Her walls are pink and white. The fairy lights that were around her room, and her bookshelf.

I wasn't sure what she was going to pack, so I decided to ask her.

J:So...what should I pack?

B:You can help put my clothes in the bag that's over there.

J:Okay.

I did what she told me too. I grabbed the bag, and began to placed her clothes in their. Meanwhile, she was packing her underwear, some journals, along with books and pens. The whole time we were packing, it was quiet.

B:I'm sorry.

I looked up to see her.

J:Sorry about what?

B:That you are forced to marry me. You probably had a plan made for your future, and I'm here just ruining it.

I didn't want her to think this way.

J:Hey..

I said to her while I walked towards her.

She was looking down at the ground. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up.

J:This is for your protection. I'm doing this because I know what your dad is capable of, and I'm not going to let him hurt you, or any one else again.

B:What are you talking about?

J:I don't want to talk about it right now okay? Maybe another time.

She nodded her head.

J:Can I hug you?

She replied with a yes, so I wrapped my arms around her.

B:How old are you Jug?

J:I'm 20.

She pulled away a little, so she could look at my face.

B:Wait...really?!

J:Yes.

B: Dam.

She said it in a whisper, which made me chuckle a little.

B:You look to be around my age.

J:Really?

She nodded her head, which made me smile.

B:I like your beanie.

J:Thanks.

We stayed silent for a minute.

J:Should we finish packing?

B:We should.

And with that, we began to finish packing her stuff...