Part 13

Jughead's P.O.V

Once Sweet Pea said that, I saw the panic in Betty's eyes along with her friends.

J: Tell the others to get ready, locked everything to not let anyone in.

SP: Right away.

I then walked over to Betty and her friends.

J: Listen to me, do not open the door unless it's me okay? I don't want any of you to get hurt.

B:Juggie.

I know that Betty was scared. I know she doesn't want me to get hurt.

J: Betty I'm going to be fine okay?

B: Be careful.

J: Always.

I gave her a long kiss before I left the apartment, locking the door to make sure no ghoulies get in.

Once I headed downstairs, I saw the serpents had capture a few ghoulies, and I saw my dad along with Sweet Pea holding Malachi.

J: What the hell are you planning now!

M: I realized that one of my men never came back.

J: Oh yeah, him. I was taking care of him for breaking in my damm house!

M: I just came to get him back and ask you a question. What about the race huh?

I had forgotten about the race. I've been busy dealing with other stuff, but I know the answer to that question. No.

J:About that, it won't happen.

M: Why the hell not? Scared?

J: I know what you want out of if, and I know your going to do anything to achieve it.

M: Your going to make the boss so mad, you won't even know what's going to come towards you.

J: I don't think so, once those marriage papers are signed, you can't do anything about.

M: Hell yes I can.

J: Unless you want to break the rules.

M: Wouldn't mind at all, I mean I wouldn't mind enjoying that princess of yours.

I couldn't handle my anger, and threw a punch at his face. Blood starting to come from his nose. 

J: Don't you even dare go that far because it will never happen!

M: It's Riverdale Jughead, anything can happen.

I couldn't handle it anymore and threw a few more punches at him.

M: Don't you think I'm going to give up easily. My master will have what he wants.

J: Is it that, or your afraid his going to torture you just like he did with all of those people?

I know he was mad, and tried to hit me but couldn't.

J: Take them to the location.

The serpents nodded and started to leave while taking the ghoulies along with them.

The location was far in the middle of the forest, and it takes about 2-3 hours to get out of there. I've known from experience.

Once they left, the rest of the serpents made sure no ghoulies were left snooping around.

Once it was all clear and the other serpents came back (They went in a van) I headed upstairs to check up on Betty

Betty's P.O.V

It's been about 2 hours and no sign of Jughead. I was starting to get worried.

V: He's going to be alright B.

B: What if he got hurt?

K: I think he knows how to take care of some ghoulies.

We kept talking until we heard a knock on the door. We all went quiet and started to panic when we the saw the door being unlock.

I was about to scream until it revealed Jughead.

B: Jug!

I got up and ran towards him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I buried my face in his chest.

B: I started to get worried Jug.

J: Everything is okay babe, I'm here.

I then look up at him and he gave me a kiss.

V: I guess we will start heading home.

B: Alright, I'll see you guys soon?

K:Totally.

Kevin and Veronica said bye to Jughead and I. Before she closed the door Jughead said.

J: Don't give Sweet Pea a black eye!

V: I won't unless he wants one!

We both began to laugh once the door closed. I then told Jughead I was going to take a bath and he said he was going to begin dinner.

I felt relaxed after my bath, and I joined Jughead for dinner...