Part 12

Betty's P.O.V

It's been 2 days, and things have been well. At the moment Jughead was in his office working on some stuff for work, and some stuff for the wedding.

I'm downstairs doing online school. It's been going well so far, and I've gotten used to it. My best friend Veronica was coming to the bar to visit me.

She's been busy, and hasn't been able to come until now, and she's bringing Kevin along with so its going to be nice. School ended at 3 pm, and they will be coming straight after school.

Right now it's 12 pm and I'm taking a break to eat.  I decided to get up and use the restroom. Afterwards, I went back and began my other classes.

~Later On~

I was reading a book when I heard some yelling going on by the entrance.

SP:How do we know you guys aren't ghoulies?!

V: Why the hell would I be a ghoulie?!

SP: To earn money.

V:Why don't shut the hell up?!

SP:Make me.

Next thing I knew Veronica threw a punch at Sweet Pea.

B: Veronica what the hell!

Everyone turned to look towards me.

V: Betty!

Kevin and Veronica ran up to me and gave me a hug.

SP: So you do know them?

B:Indeed.

V:Next time, I'll beat your ass.

B: Don't do that, his just doing his job.

K:Job for what?

I sighed.

B: Lets go to my apartment.

We all headed upstairs and entered inside. I offered them drinks, and then I began to explain them about everything, and why Sweet Pea was being protective when they asked for me.

B: So after that, whenever someone asks for me, they have to know its true.

K: Wow.

V: I didn't mean to be rude, I didn't know.

B: It's fine, but you know now.

K: So they are going to keep on trying to capture you until they have you?

B: Sadly, yes.

K: Good luck Cooper.

Jughead's P.O.V

I had finished all the work I had to do, so I decided to go and check on Betty. When I left my office though, I saw Sweet Pea holding ice over his eye. What the hell?

J: What happen to you? 

SP: Betty's friend. She got pissed at me, since I kept asking her if she knew Betty.  I guess she had enough of my crap, and threw a punch at me.

J:Always the same eye though.

SP: I know.

I looked around to see that Betty wasn't anywhere to be found.

J: Where's Betty?

T: Upstairs with her friends.

J: Okay.

I headed upstairs to the apartment. Before I even opened the door, I heard a group of people giggling  and laughing. Once I opened the door, all eyes were on me.

B: Hey Jug.

J: Hey Betty.

B: Jug this is Veronica and Kevin, guys this is Jug.

K: Mr.Leader, no shit they weren't lying.

J: What?

I said laughing.

K: People at school talk about the serpents leader, sometimes saying how hot he is , and no, they weren't lying. 

J: Well that's surprising.

I decided to give Betty a kiss on the cheek, and her friends were staring at us.

V: So Mr.Leader is a softy now?

B: Shut up Veronica.

J: Only for one person.

V&K-Aww! That is so cute!

V: So, when is the wedding?

J: 3 weeks.

K: That's fast.

J: I know, but we have to choice.

V: Why?

J: Things can get complex if that wedding ring isn't on her hand.

K: Like?

J: They could hurt her or worse. Her father is capable of doing anything.

I know that Betty didn't want to talk about the topic and we all noticed. I gave her hand a squeeze, and she looked at me. I gave her a smile and she did the same, and gave me a kiss.

We then heard a loud knock on the door

SP: Boss!

I knew something was wrong, and I wasn't surprised when Sweet Pea said what it was.

SP: The ghoulies, they are surrounding the Wyrm...