Part 41

Jughead's P.O.V

We were just heading out of Riverdale and entering Greendale. After a few minutes more we stopped. The serpents were getting ready and we began to enter the woods.

The serpents slip in different groups trying to find the bunker. After a while we heard Viper yell saying that he found it.

All of us rushed and followed him. While walking the area was covered well. The bushes and trees were able to blend the area.

Fp-Go behind the bush

We then hid behind the bush and saw a few ghoulies leaving. After they weren't seen in sight we began to head in.

Sweet Pea and Fangs carefully opened the door of the bunker. A few of the serpents entered first and then I went in.

Betty's P.O.V

I had lost count of how long I was here. Thankfully I wasn't hurt nor was my baby. Hal will slap me every once in a while.

Currently Malachi was in front of me.

M-Don't think your even going to survive easily. Once that baby is born your a goner.

Just then we heard someone enter the place. The ghoulies then began to run towards whoever entered and we both looked. The serpents.

Before Malachi could make a move Sweet Pea got to him. Just then I saw Jughead

J-Betty!

B-Jug!

He then came towards me but before he could reach to me we heard a voice

H-Take one more step Jones and mind as well say goodbye.

Jughead turned around and faced Hal. He had a gun pointed at Jughead's face.

J-Don't you think you've done enough damage?

H-No I don't think so.

Hal began to walk towards us and the serpents were tried to get near us but Hal warn them that he would shoot Jughead.

The ghoulies were all knocked down while Viper and Fp took Malachi somewhere out of the bunker.

H-Might as well kill both of you now.

Before he pulled the trigger, we heard a gun shot and Hal's body fell down. We looked up and once again Fp saves the day.

Jughead then finally reached me and we hugged. At the same time we began to cry

J-You don't know how much I missed you guys

B-I miss you and the guys as well.

Jughead then pulled me into a kiss and I didn't care that they were watching us right now.

J-Did he hurt you or the baby?

B-Only a few slaps but nothing major Jug.

J-Were you feed well?

B-Most of the time. Also

J-Is everything alright?

B-The baby began to kick

Jughead's P.O.V

Once Betty told me the baby began to kick I was happy and I just wanted to feel the baby kick.

We finally decided to leave the bunker. We carefully helped Betty since the only way out was going up and down by the latter.

Once we were out we headed to the truck. The serpents entered the other trunk where Viper was watching Malachi.

Fp-Everyone ready?

We heard the serpents tell yes and we began to go home.

B-Jug

She then placed my hand on her stomach

B-Talk to the baby, and he will probably begin to kick.

J-Hi baby, I'm your daddy. I promise you that I will always be there to protect you and your mommy

Just then I felt something hard kick. I then looked at Betty in shock.

B-I think someone likes you.

She then began to giggle. How I missed listening to her giggles. Fangs was sitting with us in the back and ask if he could try

F-Hey kiddo, I'm your uncle. I'm going to teach you how to respect people unlike your uncle Sweet Pea who you will probably meet later

SP-Hey!

Just then Fangs face was shocked

F-Dam, that baby kicks hard. He probably got that from his dad

I rolled my eyes before putting my arm around Betty....